Thread: Mourning the Stuff You Lost Thread

Default Mourning the Stuff You Lost Thread

Bye Note 2, lost you at Eric Prydz a weekend full of photos and videos =*(
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Default Re: Mourning the Stuff You Lost Thread

you didn't lose it, i stole it....least if it was valuable

I forgot my blanket. Two hours later I returned, and it was still waiting for me.

yeah...it' just a f'n blanket...not gonna make myself hotter carrying a damn blanket around.
    Unless its got a hole in it to stick my head through...cause then i'd be one sombrero short of being a stereotypical mexican.

Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    yeah...it' just a f'n blanket...not gonna make myself hotter carrying a damn blanket around.
    Unless its got a hole in it to stick my head through...cause then i'd be one sombrero short of being a stereotypical mexican.
    you certainly sound like you're evolved. how does the anonymity of the interwebs suit you?

I didn't lose it though. I clearly had good energy this year.

Quote Originally Posted by stcee View Post
    you certainly sound like you're evolved. how does the anonymity of the interwebs suit you?
    I wholeheartedly agree with what I think you're insinuating except I have the balls to be an asshole in AND out of the interwebs, when the situation/opportunity arises. Thank god it hasn't bit me in the ass ...yet. But lol chill dude, I'm just f'n around. Bored in class so screwing around on the board, not like I can understand the mother f'r anyway.

It might be easier to understand if you paid attention.

I wholeheartedly agree with what I think you're insinuating except I have the balls to be an asshole in AND out of the interwebs, when the situation/opportunity arises. Thank god it hasn't bit me in the ass ...yet. But lol chill dude, I'm just f'n around. Bored in class so screwing around on the board, not like I can understand the mother f'r anyway.
    YEAH EDUCATION IS WORTHLESS, AND STUFF.

Dude can't even speak English, use an email account, or understand a simple pop-up window asking if he wants to update a software app or set a browser as a default and he's trying to teach *us* how to program in java when I've already went over the material 3 weeks ago on my own? I'm just here right now to get any assignments and get attendence. So yeah, I'm not paying attention, have no reason to do so. Also this just goes to show you that community colleges are worthless.

My multitool, how I miss ye. Well, I didn't LOSE it, so much as security confiscated it. Yeah I know it has a knife blade as one of the attachments so this can be seen as my own fault but I've brought it in to every concert I've been to in the last 5 years and nobody has ever glanced at it twice until this overzealous asswipe. Fucking security. Something bad happens every goddamn time they park me in lot 2, FUCK lot 2.

I'm worried about my booze being confiscated, I think i have a sure palce to store it but...that all depends on how thorough they want to get. If they go opening/moving everything ill be screwed.

I'm worried about my booze being confiscated, I think i have a sure palce to store it but...that all depends on how thorough they want to get. If they go opening/moving everything ill be screwed.
    1. Put liquor in a flask
    2. Tape flask to gooch
    3. Enjoy liquor
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Dude can't even speak English, use an email account, or understand a simple pop-up window asking if he wants to update a software app or set a browser as a default and he's trying to teach *us* how to program in java when I've already went over the material 3 weeks ago on my own? I'm just here right now to get any assignments and get attendence. So yeah, I'm not paying attention, have no reason to do so. Also this just goes to show you that community colleges are worthless.
    cannot fuck with this whatsoever

Quote Originally Posted by stcee View Post
    cannot fuck with this whatsoever
    finished the lab work within 15 minutes after lecture and went home 2 hrs early lol. Seriously when I get to university I'm going to get ripped apart with the kind of education we get at community....