Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOST AND FOUND Thread 2013

Default Re: LOST AND FOUND Thread 2013

Lost a silver Nokia N8 while crowd-surfing to the chili peppers, number: 6613733923. If anyone could return it there'd be a reward in it for them x)
    nokia-n8-quintcolors-lg.jpg

Default **lost red canon camera and an iphone 4 with a 4 leaf clover in the case!!

Hello fellow friends! I lost my backpack on Sunday night (april 21) and retrieved my backpack from the lost and found, but unfortunately my phone and camera were gone from the bag The phone has a black case with ridges on the corners and a four leaf clover between the phone and the case. I also lost with it a red canon point and shoot camera, I REALLY dont care about the electronic devices, if you really want them, you can keep them.. but please PLEASE find some way to send me the pictures so I can remember my first coachella with my friends.. please email me at billlyyy@gmail.com if you were the person who removed my electronics from my bag before returning it.. Thank you and I hope you had an amazing weekend

Default Re: **lost red canon camera and an iphone 4 with a 4 leaf clover in the case!!

A real 4 leaf clover?

I lost my 1 LEFT rainbow sandal at the camp grounds... will they list something like that? or throw them away. i just got them a month agotoo... fuck. so dumb.

Lost a black wallet at the social d circle pit. Let me know if you found it. Keep the cAsh just want the wallet. 9515759762

!!!!!URGENT!!!!!
    Hi guys....yesterday night, during the RHCP concert, I lost my italian passport....it is very VERY VERY important!
    I have already went to the lost&found office this morning, but nothing!
    My cell number is 5108134257

Thank you guys!
    If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery--isolation. Isolation is the gift.

Default Blue backpack with a green costume

Hi, some nice guy with a blue costume left their blue backpack in our pickup in saturday night, we don't remember your name.. we are from Mexico remember? and we give you a ride to your house near to coachella..

we left your backpack in the lost and found spot at the venue.. good luck
    Last edited by Liberator; 04-23-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: title

I lost my black itouch 5 (it has the Coachella lineup as the lockscreen and a black case with a foldable stand like this: http://www.mactechgear.com/img/aduro...t_7062_500.jpg during Rodriguez set by the charging station and also my cellphone while packing on Monday morning in Lot 10 126 St. I would be very grateful if you anyone found one of these. PM me or send a text to my brother: (619) 6062052.
    Last edited by Bocheli-Maximus; 04-23-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Lost a black iPhone 4s with a black **** pong paddle case on the corner of 52nd and Madison on sat night (4/20). Have friends in Indio that can pick it up if it is around. Will hook you up! Someone wants some good karma, I know it!

I found a passport out by my car and took it with me for whatever reason. The name is Allison Rae Harris birthday nov. 11 1990.

You can email me if you see this at prince55fl@aol.com

LOST: Fuji camera on the Palm Springs shuttle on Saturday, April 20 between 2pm - 5pm. Not as worried about the camera as I am about getting the pictures from it. Please let me know if you found it and/or turned it in. Thanks! Email chivus2002@yahoo.com

Hi Coachella friends,
    Whilst I was out at the festival on Friday 19 April, probably around the time I was dancing to Metric, my beautiful, all-white tiny poodle terrier escaped and tried to come and find me. We are not local so he didn't know where he was and he has now been missing since Friday afternoon. If anyone has ANY information at all, please call Rachel on 619-964-0980. Did you see a little white doggie on your way to the festival? Or did you spot him on your way home? How about on Saturday or Sunday?

He is a two year old male poodle mix. He has a bit of a terrier face and body but he is 100% white with very short curly cropped fur. Photos of our cutie pie are attached. Pls share these on your facebook pages, especially if you are local, and help us find my boy!!!

Please help us find our baby.photo.jpg

If you remember anything at all, please call me on 619-964-0980.

Rachel

I found a black swiss army bag on 109th street near the porta potties next to my camp. It was sitting right next to my car, but didn't belong to anyone in our camp.

Here is a picture:

IMG_9606.jpg

Found in day lot 14e: Black Nike+ FuelBand

Name of the person who's band it is is loaded on the band, so pm me and if it matches up I'll get it to you.

Lost iPhone 4S in Black Otter Box case. Has a picture of the Black Keys El Camino mini van. The carrier is Verizon for anyone who has charged it.

If you find it please send a PM

the cleaning crew stated they found tons of phones...and they kept em. Sorry, but true. I think it's a dick move, but they are low income workers and see your phone as easy $. Odds they were turned in 1/10000.

look on ebay...your phone is probably there
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

I found a pair of Toms Marco sunglasses, ie. this design http://www.toms.com/eyewear/mens/marco?view=all .
    If they are yours tell me what color they were and ill try to get them back you.

The bit about security keeping phones is probably true. Sad, but probably true... Having said that, I am so grateful to the people who found my phone in the campsites and returned it to me. THANK YOU. I went to Lost & Found every day and spoke with Caroline in the office and left a long description about everything on or about me and my phone. No need to look for it any more. Someone found it and sent it back to me via mail

THANK YOU!!!!!

And for future reference, if you find ANYTHING that isn't yours, please turn it in to the actual info kiosks or lost & found. Unless you track down its owner yourself, it's the only way to get it back to them, and to cash in on some karma points. Karma is only as good as you are.

Question is how can we contact Caroline now...and why aren't we getting info re: lost items here?
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

I lost my turquoise, rare print Wayfarers, I think either at the camp ground or during the drive in.

I'm sure this is a long-shot, but who knows?

Lost.

Started partying and got up out of my wheelchair at the beer garden near the Sahara. Went back to get it after Benny and it was gone. Looks like this.

Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

We're making progress:

KEYS
    WALLETS, ID's, COIN PURSES
    CAMERAS
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

do you think is a definitive list?
    If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. This could mean losing girlfriends, wives, relatives and maybe even your mind. It could mean not eating for three or four days. It could mean freezing on a park bench. It could mean jail. It could mean derision. It could mean mockery--isolation. Isolation is the gift.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    We're making progress:

KEYS
    WALLETS, ID's, COIN PURSES
    CAMERAS
    So many keys and IDs/credit cards! Not many turned in lost cameras, as they have some ebay value.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Who is the owner of the Legend of Zelda lanyard? Step forward and be recognized.

Dang KEYS WINS!!!!! That's a ton

what do you guys do with the sunglasses found? I lost mine....I notice they never get posted (sunglasses)

Lost on Sunday (?) of weekend 2... small black camera case. Has a zipper that wraps around the top/sides, and a small-ish front pocket. I love this case, if anyone has it, I'd love to have it back!!