Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOST AND FOUND Thread 2013

Default LOST AND FOUND Thread 2013

Post lost and found items here! For 2013, weekend 1!

I lost my black baseball hat that has a pink "P" on the front and my name, "Kelly", on the back. Thanks!

Thumbs down Re: LOST AND FOUND Thread

I lost a white iphone 4s Sunday, at the beer gardens by Sahara tent. It had a black phone case with brass knuckles on the right side. Could you please email me if you find it? Or turned it in, I hope! Jessicamitchell18@gmail.com

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: LOST AND FOUND Thread

Four hits of L, four hits of e, and three joints (with wax and hash). I hope you didn't take more than two of the quads, lil bro, or you probably had the worst weekend of your life. I would have warned you, BUT YOU FUCKING RIPPED ME OFF, YOU COCK SUCKER. Thanks for returning the wallet though. I forgive you completely for that one thoughtful act. I just hope your brain forgives you.

If you lost items on a shuttle, report it to Valley Music Travel. It is a separate lost and found at this time, they'll merge with the main lost and found later next week. Coachella lost and found will be posted on web site after Stagecoach, in May. It will take them time to sort, photograph etc. Look at 2012 to see how they do it. If VMT finds your item and has your info they'll get it back to you much sooner.

Ring found, if you believe you lost one -send me a message with its description.

thanks to who ever found my friend's S3 and sent me a text to let me know it was turned in so we could pick it up!
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

I lost a white iPhone with a Tory Burch leopard print case! I dropped it near the Sahara Tent on Sunday night. Please let me know if you found it!

I lost my Tory Burch Black Sunglasses. If found, please email me! I'll reward you! bonnieberridge@gmail.com Thanks much!

Lurker

Lost on Sunday night between 7:40pm & 8pm:

-White iPhone 5 w/ a white/grey Otterbox commuter case.
    -GoPro Hero 3 black edition w/ waterproof case (doesn't have bottom attachment on it).

My fanny pack's zipper decided to get drunk and stop working. Reward if found. I'm pretty bummed about this but trying to stay optimistic. Thanks all.

Attachment 10611
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lurker

Lost on Sunday night between Pretty Lights and Wu-Tang Clan near the porta potty next to the Outdoor Stage

-Black iPhone5 with clear black case. Lock screen is a picture of the Sahara tent. The case looks like this http://www.switcheasy.com/product/NUDE_iPhone5

Can you please let me know if you found it or turned it in. I'll reward you! tomtom9865@yahoo.com

Thanks!

I found an iphone 4 (I think) at Jake Bugg. I will charge it tonight and try to find the owner (it was getting texts every 10 seconds from a group called "Coachella Crazies"). The phone was locked so I couldn't look for contacts, but there were full names on the group text that I could read in the background.. I'll try to find you on facebook.

I dropped my phone and realized about a minute later. There was a huge crowd of people walking, and miraculously, I saw a young guy walking with it outreached. I ran up and asked if he had my phone. He said, "Yeah, I was just about to turn it in over there." I thanked him profusely but wish I'd given him a reward (I later remembered I had cash in my phone case too!) On the off chance that you are reading this, message me with the description of my phone case and I will send you a reward. I am so grateful that it was found by a good guy who didn't pocket it and run off. It was really cool of you. Thanks again.
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

I lost a samsung ST201 digital camera in the dropkick murphy's pit in front of the mainstage saturday afternoon; by the time i noticed it was too late to try to recover it.

Quote Originally Posted by scenicworld View Post
    thanks to who ever found my friend's S3 and sent me a text to let me know it was turned in so we could pick it up!
    Where the hell was I when this happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ww_crimson View Post
    I found an iphone 4 (I think) at Jake Bugg. I will charge it tonight and try to find the owner (it was getting texts every 10 seconds from a group called "Coachella Crazies"). The phone was locked so I couldn't look for contacts, but there were full names on the group text that I could read in the background.. I'll try to find you on facebook.
    I think that's my gf's phone. She sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by ShredHead View Post
    I think that's my gf's phone. She sent you a pm.
    Thanks. I'll charge it up when I get home from work (passed out last night as soon as I got home) and text you if it matches the description she provided.

Note 2, lost it right as Eric Prydz began not sure if I lost it at the water stand right next to the Sahara or at the back of the Sahara. The Sahara was empty when I lost it but I still couldn't find it. Then it started to get packed.

So pissed can't believe I lost my phone while I was sober and at the last set of the weekend. No pics or videos. So bummed. DGAF about the phone but really wish I had all the stuff on the phone.
    COACHELLA 2014

DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

Lurker

I lost my mind during Bassnectars set on Friday and still haven't found it. Please reply if you know of its whereabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by OldTownBob View Post
    -GoPro Hero 3 black edition w/ waterproof case (doesn't have bottom attachment on it).
    ouch
    Everyones a Photographer.

Lost a white IPHONE 4, it's case is a huge hello kitty. Without the case the picture on the phone is a dude and a black dog. It's locked. If you find it please message me. I will honestly reward you. :]

I cant remember what day or who we were watching but my girlfriend dropped her iphone 4 and didn't realize it. A few minutes later some guy comes up to us and said that we dropped our phone a while back and he returned it. Who ever you are please email me so I can send a reward, I was almost in tears for the generousity. I didn't even give the guy a hug! We were at the main stage, sitting towards the back and moved up a little bit when the guy found us. It was at night as well.

Howar030@csusm.edu

Lurker

i lost my soul during weekend 1, if anyone finds it please let me know. thanks

Default Re: Lost IPhone 5

Just to clarify...it's Bekki Hammill right?
    Papi Piratón!

Default Re: Lost IPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by BekkiHammill View Post
    Hi all- I know there is a pretty good online lost and found starting in may but I wanted to throw it out there that I lost a white IPhone 5 in a blue leather case. It was lost at the end of the night last night (day 3 weekend 2).

The number associated with it is 416-669-6824, name Bekki Hammill.

If found, the best way to reach me is by email bekkihammill@gmail.com or call +1 (416) 805-0680

Thanks so much,
    -Bekki Hammill
    Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Just to clarify...it's Bekki Hammill right?
    It took me an astounding one attempt to guess her facebook page URL: https://www.facebook.com/bekki.hammill
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

Default Re: LOST AND FOUND Thread 2013

I lost a shirt that says
    "Political Party". It's the one from Urban if anyone knows it.
    Major Lazer told me to throw it in the air and I had to obey. And then I didn't want to lose my good spot for Grizzly Bear so I let it be.

lost: blue Spy sunglasses, weekend 1

not expecting to find, but I would reward someone if they happened to be found.

LOST - BLACK MOTOROLA WALKIE TALKIE (MR350R)

Looks like this

PM me if found...that'd be awesome
    Last edited by baily; 04-22-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

re lost phones.... a person I barely know was working with all the clean crew. They stated they found 5 iphone 5's. I said 'that's cool...did you turn em in." Answer, "nope" I looked at her to say 'that' s not cool.'

if you lost a phone - stay on it, but odds are that it's been erased and being sold on eBay
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Lost light tan wallet, and black samsung metro pcs phone; Sat. weekend 1. I dont reccomend taking mushrooms during coachella.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lost black phone.r360_400x400_large1_cf.jpg