Thread: Record Store Day Question

Default Record Store Day Question

Good afternoon.

This is kind of a stupid question but I was wondering if you anyone know about Record Story. Last year, I attended the 2nd weekend of Coachella and it was the same weekend as record store day. Know record store always falls on a Saturday but I noticed at last years Coachella, they started selling record store day exclusives on that Friday. I was wondering if by any chance anyone knew if they were selling those exclusives the weekend before during weekend one. Probably not but I thought Id ask. It was so great last year. I live in NYC and usually most of the record store exclusives are gone pretty quick and last year I was able to get everything I was looking for. In anyone could help me out with that, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Default Re: Record Store Day Question

The only special items sold wkd 1 were the three coachella zia records exclusives.
    ______
    1999, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Default Re: Record Store Day Question

Quote Originally Posted by doorlock2323 View Post
    Good afternoon.

This is kind of a stupid question but I was wondering if you anyone know about Record Story. Last year, I attended the 2nd weekend of Coachella and it was the same weekend as record store day. Know record store always falls on a Saturday but I noticed at last years Coachella, they started selling record store day exclusives on that Friday. I was wondering if by any chance anyone knew if they were selling those exclusives the weekend before during weekend one. Probably not but I thought Id ask. It was so great last year. I live in NYC and usually most of the record store exclusives are gone pretty quick and last year I was able to get everything I was looking for. In anyone could help me out with that, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
    No they are typically exclusive for RSD weekend only. But I live in NYC as well, there are tons of options to go for RSD in the city and in Brooklyn. And I hate to say it but I guarantee the new Rough Trade will have more than enough copies of stuff you are looking for. Last time I went in there, they still had the black on black QOTSA ...Like Clockwork RSD Exclusive still on the shelf.
    2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015

Upcoming Shows:

10/03 Odesza @ MHOW
    10/11 American Football & Into It. Over It. @ Webster Hall
    10/15 Flying Lotus @ T5
    10/16 Chet Faker @ Webster Hall
    10/17 Minus The Bear @ Gramercy Theater
    10/29 Brother Ali @ The Knitting Factory
    10/30 togetherPangea @ Bowery Ballroom
    11/08 The Polish Ambassador @ Irving Plaza