Thread: Help! Looking for a weekend 2 tent camping pass, or to camp with some cool people

Default Help! Looking for a weekend 2 tent camping pass, or to camp with some cool people

Hey guys, due to a logistics problem with friends, we can no longer car camp with them for weekend 2. We are looking to buy a tent camping pass or join someone in car or tent camping for that weekend. We're both very fun and chill, and we're just looking to enjoy the experience--neither one of us have been before. Thanks so much!

Default Re: Help! Looking for a weekend 2 tent camping pass, or to camp with some cool people

Hi! My best friend and I (24/23F) will be arriving early Thursday and will have lots o room..we are drinkers and 420 aficionados btw

Default Re: Help! Looking for a weekend 2 tent camping pass, or to camp with some cool people

I will be smoking the bombest weed at coachella and i plan on sneaking my bong in again this year.. anyone interested in joining camps i might have room for 2 more tents.. if anyone has abeer pong table would be a plus i have everything else.. canopy-food-beer-mini stove for hot dogs and hamburgers hope your not vegan.. hit me up if you party. you can find me on twiiter dewee420

Fucking DEWEE? WHAAAAAT? See you next week mothafucka!