Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Grinderman Melted My Face" Thread

Default Re: The "Grinderman Melted My Face" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn163 View Post
    Great photos GPS! Was the crowd any bigger last night?
    Were you the lady who had to leave for a little bit in the beginning last weekend due to feeling claustrophobic? I think I met you!

The crowd was about the same

Did anyone else see when Nick was basically trying to kill those idiotic crowdsurfers? Woah, that was actually really dangerous.

Is their guitarist on Duck Dynasty? Holy shit.

Had zero intentions of catching this set, but my night led me in there and it ended up being one of the most intense shows I've seen in my entire life. So fucking awesome.

TIPPY TOE TIPPY TOE

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS View Post
    Were you the lady who had to leave for a little bit in the beginning last weekend due to feeling claustrophobic? I think I met you!

The crowd was about the same
    That was me before he started and I ended up 2 rows back. Were you the guy trying to help me out of it with the cute couple from San Diego?

Did anyone else see when Nick was basically trying to kill those idiotic crowdsurfers? Woah, that was actually really dangerous.
    Huh? People were crowd surfing? How does anyone do anything but pay attention to Nick Cave?!

That was me before he started and I ended up 2 rows back. Were you the guy trying to help me out of it with the cute couple from San Diego?
    Yes, that was me! Good to hear you still got to enjoy the show, I've lost some great spots in crowds due to having panic attacks from claustrophobia. I seemed to have grown out of it though so that's good haha.

Huh? People were crowd surfing? How does anyone do anything but pay attention to Nick Cave?!
    People who had no idea who Grinderman was it seemed. I know right? He really let them have it though, like he was shoving their faces down with his hands.. Looked like he was trying to strangle them almost. It was really intense haha

Yes, he tried to press their heads down so far that they would fall on the floor. He's lucky no one fell.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

PUT SHOES ON THEIR FUCKING FEET!!!
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

Yes, that was me! Good to hear you still got to enjoy the show, I've lost some great spots in crowds due to having panic attacks from claustrophobia. I seemed to have grown out of it though so that's good haha.
    You and your friends and their gals were so nice! We had such a good time talking with you, and I would have stayed, but unfortunately the anxiety hit. Thanks for trying to talk me out of it, but I made the right choice and had a perfect view. Did all of you make both weekends? Nick Cave (Grinderman/Bad Seeds) was an amazing weekend with so much more thrown in! Can't wait for next year!

People who had no idea who Grinderman was it seemed. I know right? He really let them have it though, like he was shoving their faces down with his hands.. Looked like he was trying to strangle them almost. It was really intense haha
    I'm glad nobody did this last weekend because it would have been distracting. I never wanted to take my eyes off him, except when he came back out and said "this one is for all of you" pointing to the people that stayed and did Grinderman. Truly making up for being upset (my take) and throwing his guitar to the side stage at the beginning. Plus remember the airline Exit seat speech before they started?! Ha!

You and your friends and their gals were so nice! We had such a good time talking with you, and I would have stayed, but unfortunately the anxiety hit. Thanks for trying to talk me out of it, but I made the right choice and had a perfect view. Did all of you make both weekends? Nick Cave (Grinderman/Bad Seeds) was an amazing weekend with so much more thrown in! Can't wait for next year!
    Aw thanks, and you're welcome! Actually I just met them that night before the set haha, but yeah they were awesome. Funny story... on Sunday night while I was waiting for the Bad Seeds to start I hear someone yell "hey Grinderman kid!!!" and I look and it was them. It was nice getting to watch both sets with some good people!

Quote Originally Posted by microcuts View Post
    PUT SHOES ON THEIR FUCKING FEET!!!
    THE UGLIEST FUCKING KIDS I'VE EVER SEEN