Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 - WEEKEND 1 PEOPLE, POST YOUR SECURITY/CONSFICATION EXPERIENCES HERE

Default Re: 2013 - WEEKEND 1 PEOPLE, POST YOUR SECURITY/CONSFICATION EXPERIENCES HERE

i had no problems with the water in and out of beer garden (i just put my bottle in my bag).
    first day security was SHIT. anyone else lined up for 1 hour just to get into the festival because there weren't any organization/ signage to signify that this gate is for VIP's only whatsoever?
    the security ladies full on grabbed my boobs from the back to check for hidden things. and my guy friend got semi-violated when the security guys cupped his balls to check if he had crotched anything.

Default Re: 2013 - WEEKEND 1 PEOPLE, POST YOUR SECURITY/CONSFICATION EXPERIENCES HERE

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneWentWest View Post
    Thats the second time i've heard of dudes getting their junk searched. Are our crotches no longer the best place to stash?
    well it was until all the mouth breathers decided that it was a good idea to go on the official festival forum and brag about stashing in their crotch.

and people wonder why they get their junk squeezed now. if you have a super secret spot KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. if you aren't smart enough or creative enough to figure out how to get in your own contraband then you probably deserve to have it taken by security anyway.
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

Lurker

It totally depends on who you got doing searches while in line. Friday was a nightmare at the main entrance. They were way under staffed and it took over an hour to get in. Finally they lightened up on the searches and the line started moving. The guy that did my search totally grabbed my junk. Most action all weekend! Saturday they hardly searched at all. Sunday the search from the shuttle to the camp grounds was more extensive. The yellow shirt searched inside of my wallet. The line next to me was flowing through. Either way I know people were getting weed in like crazy. I went home smelling like it all three days.

When will people learn? Just stick it up your buttholes. I've been doing that since 07.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by billypilgrimisunstuck View Post
    When will people learn? Just stick it up your buttholes. I've been doing that since 07.
    Just how much are you able to hide up there?

Quote Originally Posted by billypilgrimisunstuck View Post
    I find the best place to be in the mouth, under the tongue.

(almost shared my actual stash spot but thought better of it)
    DRUGS ON KIDS

were they asking to take your shoes off to search?

Re: the water bottles, you CAN bring in empties, so say as you're walking from your parking, pick up any empty bottle you see; once you have ten, bring them inside and you're good to go for one FREE CHILLED bottle of water in the 10 for 1 Recycle booth in the Terrace area.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Re: the water bottles, you CAN bring in empties, so say as you're walking from your parking, pick up any empty bottle you see; once you have ten, bring them inside and you're good to go for one FREE CHILLED bottle of water in the 10 for 1 Recycle booth in the Terrace area.
    Actually, security wouldn't let us bring in more than one empty per person. If you wanted to do the 10/1 exchange inside the festival, you had to collect bottles from inside the venue.

The not being able to bring full/semi-full bottles in and our of the beer gardens was weird, but I just put it in my bag and had no problems.

Some of you should probably read the FAQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

They let me in with multiple empty squashed bottles in a plastic grocery bag at least 3 times over in the camping entrance to the festival.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

They do not check shoes. They also will not grab your nuts.

One guy 2 people in front of me tried bringing his joints in a fanny pack. Be smarter and more fashionable than that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin da DnB Soulja View Post
    Girls searched guys this year. I've never had that happen/seen that before.
    And visa-versa... Knowing they couldn't legally do a thorough search, I took advantage of that shit.

And, just a head's up... Last night's local news mentioned after reporting the Boston bombing, that security at Coachella would be on higher alert during searches this weekend...
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I packed my goods inside a sanitary napkin in my crotch. It was always such fun to put my hand down my pants and pull out my drugs once inside.