Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White People.

Default White People.

How do white people enjoy festivals? I've always wondered how most of your kind finds enjoyment at festivals/concerts/shows. 95% of you on these forums seem to be middle-aged, and slightly overweight individuals. I'm not a fan of alternative music/rock/bands in general...simply because I like to dance and it's very hard to actually "dance" to white boy bands. It's cool to listen to RHCP in my car or at home...but not at a festival when I want to dance. Every time I go to a festival, all of the white people are just standing around bobbing their heads up and down for hours on end. Is that enjoyable to you guys?

Default Re: White People.

want to see people dancing like retards go to EDC. Want to see people running around beating the shit out of each other go to Ozzfest (if they still have it). Want to see a bunch of people smoking pot and c-walking go to Rock The Bells. Want to go and enjoy good music and art go to Coachella.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

they love the hip hop...

You're 19... Wait until you hit that age then report back.
    2013 Weekend 2 - Camping

My Set List

Friday - Aesop Rock, Band of Horses, Bassnectar, Jurrasic 5, Luciano, Metric, Modest Mouse, Of Monsters and Men, Polica, Purity Ring, Yeah Yeah Yeah's
    Saturday - Dropkick Murphys, The Postal Service, Puscifer, Savages,
    Sunday - The Gaslight Anthem, La Roux, The Lumineers, Paul Oakenfield, RHCP, Social Distortion, Wu-Tang Clan

Coachella's Attended -

2011, 2012, 2013

I may look white....
    but my asshole is Brown.

What the fuck is this? You are a pretty wierd brotha' posting this on the Coachella site. I'm guessing this is your 1st Coachella. 2nd at best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliclimber View Post
    How do white people enjoy festivals? I've always wondered how most of your kind finds enjoyment at festivals/concerts/shows. 95% of you on these forums seem to be middle-aged, and slightly overweight individuals. I'm not a fan of alternative music/rock/bands in general...simply because I like to dance and it's very hard to actually "dance" to white boy bands. It's cool to listen to RHCP in my car or at home...but not at a festival when I want to dance. Every time I go to a festival, all of the white people are just standing around bobbing their heads up and down for hours on end. Is that enjoyable to you guys?
    Coachella 99' 01',02',03',04',05',06',07',08',09',10',11',12',13 ' and counting!!!

SPX clothing
    "We ride skis."

www.skipunx.com
    www.facebook.com/SPX.clothing
    www.myspace.com/spxclothing

Maybe some people don't go to music festivals just to dance? If you just want to dance to your ethnicy minority music, just go to one of those fuckin discotheques and get roofied.

I will be seeing white boy bands and dancing out to a lot of other shit, but I will not be dancing during How to Destroy Angels and I will not be white boy head bobbing to New Order
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinaturntable5 View Post
    A girl with 5 dicks, duh

old school

You should've seen em all dancing (or whatever that was) at the outdoor stage for Passion Pit one year. That was all the honky dancin I needed to see for the rest of my life.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

How does a racist such as yourself enjoy a music festival?

Jesus H. Christ with this bullshit

This thread is QA disapproved.
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

there's a mormon thread...btw

I am also white. Just not culturally.

I am also white. Just not culturally.
    Wigger.

More than you could ever know.
    The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Outkast - The Knife - Dum Dum Girls - Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Broken Bells - Haim - Neko Case - Jagwar Ma - Goat - Waxahatchee

Queens Of The Stone Age - Pet Shop Boys - Chvrches - Mogwai - Warpaint - Washed Out - Future Islands - Ty Seagall - Darkside - Foxygen

Beck - Neutral Milk Hotel - Superchunk - Arcade Fire - Bombino - Daughter - Surfer Blood

im mexican ..... what the fuck did i just read?

fri- OUTKAST- The Replacements- Chromeo- AFI- Bonobo- Zedd- the Glitch Mob- Grouplove-Anthony Green-ZZ Ward-Anti-Flag- Flatbush Zombies- Crosses
    sat- Mgmt- Fatboy Slim- Nas- Kid kudi- Sleigh Bells-City and Colour- Chvrches- Mogwai- Future Islands- Rl Grime- the Internet-
    sun- Beck- Calvin Harris- Motorhead- Duck Sause- Flosstradamus-Toy Dolls- Big Gigantic- Strfkr-Fishbone- Bombino- Poolside- Showtek
    05~06~07~09~11~12.2~13.1~13.2~14.1~14.2

Middle-aged and slightly overweight...? This isn't the World of Warcraft forum, you stupid cheesedick dipshit. Nice try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicc View Post
    Fuck "themule"

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    cheesedick dipshit.
    mmmmmm.... probably the overweight warcraft player in me.... but this got me hungry....

fri- OUTKAST- The Replacements- Chromeo- AFI- Bonobo- Zedd- the Glitch Mob- Grouplove-Anthony Green-ZZ Ward-Anti-Flag- Flatbush Zombies- Crosses
    sat- Mgmt- Fatboy Slim- Nas- Kid kudi- Sleigh Bells-City and Colour- Chvrches- Mogwai- Future Islands- Rl Grime- the Internet-
    sun- Beck- Calvin Harris- Motorhead- Duck Sause- Flosstradamus-Toy Dolls- Big Gigantic- Strfkr-Fishbone- Bombino- Poolside- Showtek
    05~06~07~09~11~12.2~13.1~13.2~14.1~14.2

Quote Originally Posted by wellspun View Post
    Wigger.
    This

This is obviously a joke... White people done know how to dance!!! =^.^=
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...

I'm just a white man comin' to you from the southland
    Tryin' to understand what it's like not to be
    I'm proud of where I'm from but not everything we've done
    And it ain't like you and me can re-write history
    Our generation didn't start this nation
    We're still pickin' up the pieces, walkin' on eggshells, fightin' over yesterday
    And caught between southern pride and southern blame

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/brad_paisley/

go fuck yourself you fucking toad.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

What a strange question to post up. I'm totally guessing you've never been to Coachella before. It's rather funny that you say you can't dance to the types of music you listed. I'm guessing you are new to dancing. Just keep it up and you'll learn how to dance to all sorts of music like the rest of us. Just learn how to flow with the music and you'll do fine. :-) I can dance to all genres of music... I'm professionally taught from a young age, so I guess it's cheating a bit. But no worries man, you too will one day learn how to dance to more than one type of music.

lots of rustled jimmies in here.

My jimmies are bigger than yours you fucking needledick fuckface.

This is how I dance, and I have a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Sensuality View Post
    My jimmies are bigger than yours you fucking needledick fuckface.

i am a black guy and im going to Coachella. i like to enjoy/experience the music. i dont have to dance to it. i mean it's a live PERFORMANCE, you came to see it not dance to it really. if all i wanted to do was dance to it then i would just hook up my stereo and stay home and dance.

What's a "white people?"

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmyles View Post
    i am a black guy and im going to Coachella. i like to enjoy/experience the music. i dont have to dance to it. i mean it's a live PERFORMANCE, you came to see it not dance to it really. if all i wanted to do was dance to it then i would just hook up my stereo and stay home and dance.
    Seriously? If all you want to do is watch, why don't you just watch it all on TV? I prefer dancing AT a concert. I can't crank my bass like that at home. I like feeling it shiver my bones.

Attached Images Attached Images