The interactive map on the Coachella app gives a little more insight into what the art installations are this year. For example:
- That big black bug thingy? Its a mantis!
- That weird metal chunky area next to the tesla towers? Its the Coachella Power Station!
- That weird box at the base of the balloons with the trees and shit? Its a mirage!
- Whatever you wanna call that twisty, lanterny thing at the side? Its called Sidewalks End and it's by Flux Foundations.
- Still no clue what the fuck that snail is... I think I might already be in love with it though
There are some hints on flux's page of what it might look like :https://www.facebook.com/fluxfoundation/timeline