Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ...:::DENVER BRONCOS MEGATHREAD

Default ...:::DENVER BRONCOS MEGATHREAD

HOLY SHIT
    THIS TEAM SUCKS SHIT

i bet Raiders to win on Sunday.... and they should of
    but instead of getting pissed i became a Denver fan
    WHY ?

because the more they win the more suckers...i mean Broncos fans there will be for me to bet against in the playoffs
    hence a bigger jackpot

GO BRONCOS !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Say goodbye to that acid, Greg.

Banned

Default Re: ...:::DENVER BRONCOS MEGATHREAD

LOL I hope you lost your house.

Banned

Im going to become a Vikings fan so I can understand the meaning of failure.

naw

i didn't bet that much
    i mean.... it was the Raiders

Banned

how could you bet on the raiders 0-11...........0-11.

Banned

take the points b.

Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    Vikings offense is terrible.... even Vikings fans realize that

But both sides of the Broncos sucks....

but as long as they win, the sheep never notice... aka the Ohio State syndrome

i kinda want Broncos to make it to the Superbowl, but i don't want to get too greedy
    AFC Championship game is enough

looking to purchase:big brother skateboarding magazine back issues. travis bean tb1000s electric guitars.

omgz i love broncos.

J$ congrats on your 5k posts

now make a thread about it
    Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

Dude, just remain a Broncos fan. It's not worth, trust me. It's no good having to be talked down from a ledge every week.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ill_Eagle View Post
    omgz i love broncos.

J$ congrats on your 5k posts

now make a thread about it
    I agree, Justin, we are all waiting for your post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Banned

I quit.

Yeah.

Broncos suck.

twice.

Banned

yup. they suck.

Chargers 0-2. LT? lol

Im done with this thread.

.twice

yup. they suck.

Chargers 0-2. LT? lol

Actually 1-1 against the two of the top teams in the NFL.

Denver? CLOSER than close wins against Oakland and Buffalo?

What a joke.

I'm done with this thread.

Thrice.

Detroit is 2-0
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

HAHAHAHA!!! You can also become a Viking fan so you can throw crazy ass orgys on a boat in the middle of lake Michigan...
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

Oh wow.....the guy with Tarvaris Jackson at QB and the guy with Norv Turner at head coach are lining up to take their shots. Am I supposed to be bothered?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Detroit is 2-0
    hollllllerrrrrrrrrrr

Good news. The 49ers are 2-0. Cal is 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Oh wow.....the guy with Tarvaris Jackson at QB and the guy with Norv Turner at head coach are lining up to take their shots. Am I supposed to be bothered?
    At least I don't support cheaters. Like broncos, patriots or raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Days Last View Post
    Yeah, no Chargers ever do anything against the rules to enhance their performance.

Oops.....stay classy, San Diego!

Why don't you stick to trying to master the intricacies of PayPal and let the grown-ups talk football?
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

Yeah, no Chargers ever do anything against the rules to enhance their performance.

Why don't you stick to trying to master the intricacies of PayPal and let the grown-ups talk football?
    Did a chargers fan just say he doesnt support cheaters? Fucking owned! LT is has also proven twice that he is the classless, poor sport, crybaby that everyone thought he wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Did a chargers fan just say he doesnt support cheaters? Fucking owned! LT is has also proven twice that he is the classless, poor sport, crybaby that everyone thought he wasnt.
    Okay. One accidental supplement against... an HGH user, a low-blow cheating head coach.. yeah. The Patriots are sure winners. Smile for the camera Belicheat.

Chop blocking, cheap timeouts, chop blocking what? Oh hey, lets aim at his knees while the play is whistled dead. ****** Nalen.

LT is the hands down the best player this league has seen in a while. He has a right to flip out. This Chargers team is far more talented than it's shown.

And I know I know more about football than you do, you ugly douche bag.

Okay. One accidental supplement against... an HGH user, a low-blow cheating head coach.. yeah. The Patriots are sure winners. Smile for the camera Belicheat.

Chop blocking, cheap timeouts, chop blocking what? Oh hey, lets aim at his knees while the play is whistled dead. ****** Nalen.

LT is the hands down the best player this league has seen in a while. He has a right to flip out. This Chargers team is far more talented than it's shown.
    I'm tickled that you make this so easy for me.

First of all, you don't know more about anything than I do. Even in areas where you should have a clear advantage - such as "How to live one's life as a helpless, unloved, homophobic human irritant" - I could probably give you a few pointers. Case in point: the Chargers. Your team. It wasn't "just one accidental supplement". Even if you take Merriman's word on it (and I don't), what do you have to say about Luis Castillo's flunked steroid test before the 2005 draft? He admitted to taking androsteindeione - the same steroid that hangs over Mark McGwire's head to this day - to "help him recover from an injury". The same excuse that Rodney Harrison used for his HGH bust. Also - it's very reckless for you to assume that the Chargers don't use similar sign-stealing tactics simply because they didn't get caught. Although if they are, they must mysteriously stop doing it for all the big games they've lost over the years.

What's most mysterious about your claim here is that your football knowledge is....well, actually, it's that you have any football knowledge at all. A "cheap time-out"? Have you ever watched a game before, or did you just let some ugly beast of a girl in a Raiders jersey complain to you about the end of the game last Sunday? There's no such thing as a cheap time-out. Time-outs are a part of the game. They are given to teams for strategic purposes, be it in the middle of one's own drive or to ice a kicker. The chop blocking....say what you want. If it were something the NFL considered inappropriate, they would legislate against it, and Denver would have to re-do their entire scheme. Blocking low isn't popular, but if you do it at the line of scrimmage, it's entirely legal.

And Bud Luster's dead fucking right. I used to have enormous respect for LDT until he started that whole "the Patriots have no class because they did Shawne Merriman's dance" bullshit. Let me get this straight: the Patriots shouldn't show up the Chargers by doing a dance that Merriman uses to show up every single one of his opponents every time he sets foot on the field? He - like you - is either a hypocrite, or an unbelievable dumbass, if that's how he really feels.

And what a fine climax to your outpouring of thoughts that any human being of even slight intelligence would be embarassed to lay claim to. I'm an ugly douchebag? Really? Did you think that one up before or after Buzz Aldrin and John Glenn played golf on the surface of your face?

One last thing - on your way to go grab your shinebox, pick up some Johnson + Johnson "no tears" shampoo for your boy LaDainian.

i love it when gabe talks dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Just like the Chargers you can dish it out, but you cant take it. I have a one word response to your complaints about the Pats - SCOREBOARD!

Also, I never said LT was a shitty player. He is goddamn great. And I will give Merroidman some credit for shelving the "lights out" sack dance until they can actually get a win that matters. That being said, I guess we wont be seeing it again.... ever.

sorry to jack the Broncos MEGA thread, but I figure talking shit on the Chargers is a-ok w/ the Denver fans.

I'm tickled that you make this so easy for me.

First of all, you don't know more about anything than I do. Even in areas where you should have a clear advantage - such as "How to live one's life as a helpless, unloved, homophobic human irritant" - I could probably give you a few pointers. Case in point: the Chargers. Your team. It wasn't "just one accidental supplement". Even if you take Merriman's word on it (and I don't), what do you have to say about Luis Castillo's flunked steroid test before the 2005 draft? He admitted to taking androsteindeione - the same steroid that hangs over Mark McGwire's head to this day - to "help him recover from an injury". The same excuse that Rodney Harrison used for his HGH bust. Also - it's very reckless for you to assume that the Chargers don't use similar sign-stealing tactics simply because they didn't get caught. Although if they are, they must mysteriously stop doing it for all the big games they've lost over the years.

And how many other players use steriods to recover from injury? At any rate, Castillo included in his contract that should the Bolts ever find anything in his system again, they can release him and ask for a good chunk of money back. I don't think it's reckless at all? Are the Patriots that dumb as to assume that they wouldn't get caught by having their camera guy, very blantently, point that thing at their coaches all game long?

Before the season started, Goodell very explicitly sent a notice to the league about that very thing. Innocent until proven guilty, yeah?

What's most mysterious about your claim here is that your football knowledge is....well, actually, it's that you have any football knowledge at all. A "cheap time-out"? Have you ever watched a game before, or did you just let some ugly beast of a girl in a Raiders jersey complain to you about the end of the game last Sunday? There's no such thing as a cheap time-out. Time-outs are a part of the game. They are given to teams for strategic purposes, be it in the middle of one's own drive or to ice a kicker. The chop blocking....say what you want. If it were something the NFL considered inappropriate, they would legislate against it, and Denver would have to re-do their entire scheme. Blocking low isn't popular, but if you do it at the line of scrimmage, it's entirely legal.

Cheap timeout. Yes. He could've called his timeout earlier. Putting my Bronco bias aside, I will say that it was a very shrewed and smart call.

"One of the less famous ways for the defense to be blocked is with a technique called the cut or chop block.

The cut block is when an offensive football player attempts to get a defensive player to the ground by diving at his feet and ankles rather than his upper body. This technique, however, borders the thin line between making a good block and maybe injuring someone."

Most of the time, Denver employs this scheme they get away with quite a bit. Especially when double-teaming for the run plays. It's a very quick block by one lineman followed by a dive at the knees by the other. I consider it to be dirty. Sucks the Broncos can't be real men and stand up to the other defenders.

And Bud Luster's dead fucking right. I used to have enormous respect for LDT until he started that whole "the Patriots have no class because they did Shawne Merriman's dance" bullshit. Let me get this straight: the Patriots shouldn't show up the Chargers by doing a dance that Merriman uses to show up every single one of his opponents every time he sets foot on the field? He - like you - is either a hypocrite, or an unbelievable dumbass, if that's how he really feels.

Don't tell me you wouldn't be upset. Merriman is a douche. I'll admit that and I"m glad he's kept his show boating off the field. But LT has the right to say things like that. Why? Team pride. Call it crying or call it standing up for his team pride, but I don't think you'd want your opponent dancing right in front of you and very blatently making fun of you.

And what a fine climax to your outpouring of thoughts that any human being of even slight intelligence would be embarassed to lay claim to. I'm an ugly douchebag? Really? Did you think that one up before or after Buzz Aldrin and John Glenn played golf on the surface of your face?

One last thing - on your way to go grab your shinebox, pick up some Johnson + Johnson "no tears" shampoo for your boy LaDainian.
    Great comeback. Hypocrite.
    Last edited by Good Days Last; 09-21-2007 at 09:34 AM.