Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 88

Thread: Single?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Single?



    Discuss.

  2. #2
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,314

    Default Re: Single?

    I feel sorry for that single guy in Wyoming. He's wandering around by himself, all lonely.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  3. #3
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: Single?

    3 on 1 in kansas and idaho. and the dakotas apparently encourage gay marriage.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Denvah
    Posts
    8,516

    Default Re: Single?

    I cannot believe the ratio in LA is it true?

  5. #5
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,732

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    I cannot believe the ratio in LA is it true?
    All those single men in SoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  6. #6
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,429

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by J~$$$ View Post
    I cannot believe the ratio in LA is it true?
    It's not a ratio. It's simply a count of how many more single men there are than women. In a city of millions it's a very small ratio.

    Plus I'll bet LA has a ton of technically non-single women that aren't necessarily attached.

  7. #7
    I <3 Fall Out boy Yablonowitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    5,881

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    It's not a ratio. It's simply a count of how many more single men there are than women. In a city of millions it's a very small ratio.

    Plus I'll bet LA has a ton of technically non-single women that aren't necessarily attached.
    Jack, I don't need your facts to know you're full of shit. You know why? Because I listen to my gut. Did you know that your gut has more nerve endings in it than your head? Now, I know what you're going to say..."I looked that up and you're wrong." That's because you looked it up in a book. Next time try looking it up in your gut.
    Last edited by Yablonowitz; 04-11-2007 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Fixed for truthiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,429

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Jack, I don't need your facts to know you're full of shit. You know why? Because I listen to my gut. Did you know that your gut has more nerve endings in it than your brain? Now, I know what you're going to say..."I looked that up and you're wrong." That's because you looked it up in a book. Next time try looking it up in your gut.
    actually you have zero nerve endings in your brain. Your gut should have known that, mr. truthiness.

  9. #9
    Member Daft Fro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,747

    Default Re: Single?

    Either I need to move to the east coast right away, or I need to realize that the reason most girls on the west coast aren't single is because they are much more attractive by course of ratio.

  10. #10
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: Single?

    it's because women on the east coast are more educated and therfore more homely. the west coast encourages suntans and hard little bodies. only the best of the best need apply. it's simple climate economics really.

  11. #11
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,314

    Default Re: Single?

    All of Anchorage's population is male and single?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  12. #12
    old school gmoneyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Re...no
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: Single?

    I just got back from NY..and god DAMN that map doesn't lie!! I could walk the streets of Manhattan for weeks just watching the women roll by..


    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    All of Anchorage's population is male and single?
    Might as well be.. I grew up there, the ratio to begin with is 8-1.. There's a lot of single dudes living alone in the wilderness..


    Disclosure - October 12 - Reno, NV.
    Treasure Island Music Festival - October 19 - San Francisco, CA.
    Portugal, The Man - October 22 - Reno, NV.
    Cut Copy - October 31 - Reno, NV.
    Phoenix w/ Alt-J - December 5 - Reno, NV.

    COACHELLA '07, '08, '09, '11, '13

  13. #13
    Member jerpar24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Fresno Area
    Posts
    405

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyak View Post
    I just got back from NY..and god DAMN that map doesn't lie!! I could walk the streets of Manhattan for weeks just watching the women roll by..
    Fuck Ya man I spent a week there and its insane how many women are there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post

    A long history of numerous championships, pennants, and other accolades make the Yankees the greatest franchise in all of organised sports.
    E

  14. #14
    old school mob roulette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Mercy Seat
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: Single?

    and let's go get laid in the south TONIGHT boys. there's obviously more where anna nicole came from. jesus.

  15. #15
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,462

    Default Re: Single?

    I can just picture all the lonely New England women now... Sitting at home with clam chowder and potpourri. They're probably cross-stitching.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Single?

    I'm in the wrong fucking coast

  17. #17
    Member samiksha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ypsilanti
    Posts
    1,600

    Default Re: Single?

    Anchorage ain't no small town.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    swimming ground,usa
    Posts
    132

    Default Re: Single?

    Arizona is full of dudes....Here you dont lose your girlfriend,you just lose your turn.
    Go raibh míle maith agat

  19. #19
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,429

    Default Re: Single?

    If you're counting NY-NJ-CT metro area as once location then 195k extra single women is nothing.

    40k extra single men in the LA area is also almost insignificant.

    And the figure in SF is obviously misleading.
    Last edited by jackstraw94086; 04-11-2007 at 03:10 PM.

  20. #20
    minorse wrangler ewiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,446

    Default Re: Single?

    me too. let's trade.

    edit: err that was for SojuGorae

  21. #21
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,462

    Default Re: Single?

    The ratio for Portland would be much more even if those men would learn to shower every once in a while.

  22. #22
    old school MarkO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I can hear them calling way from Oregon
    Posts
    4,603

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    The ratio for Portland would be much more even if those men would learn to shower every once in a while.
    Troof. It never ceases to amaze me the stank off some folks downtown (not the homeless either)

    Still, showering 7 - 10 times a week never gets me any so maybe I'm the one who is missing the point.

  23. #23
    minorse wrangler ewiggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,446

    Default Re: Single?

    haha word

  24. #24
    I <3 Fall Out boy Yablonowitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a House
    Posts
    5,881

    Default Re: Single?

    Kroqken: Get thee to Baltimore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

  25. #25
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,470

    Default Re: Single?

    The mormons seem to be keeping salt lakes ratio fairly even. However, I agree with jack, the numbers aren't that significant.
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  26. #26
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: Single?

    Miami surprises me.

    And I like Portland men. The outdoorsy geeky hipster thing is hot.

  27. #27
    Member Ill_Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Lock
    Posts
    1,474

    Default Re: Single?

    CA is a cockfest....grrrrrrrreaaaaat

  28. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    swimming ground,usa
    Posts
    132

    Default Re: Single?

    That sux,Tucson has more single women than Phoenix.
    Go raibh míle maith agat

  29. #29
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,429

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by el pescado View Post
    That sux,Tucson has more single women than Phoenix.
    that's not what the graphic says. It only says that Phoenix has at last 20,000 more single men than women. They still probably have more single women than Tucson if the city is significantly larger.

    It's a piss poor statistic actually.

  30. #30
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mission
    Posts
    12,049

    Default Re: Single?

    Quote Originally Posted by el pescado View Post
    That sux,Tucson has more single women than Phoenix.
    No it doesn't. Or, at least, that map says nothing about that.


    D'oh. Crosspost with Jack.
    Last edited by mountmccabe; 04-11-2007 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Jack beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I feel like dad-rock wouldn't get so bad of a rep if we called it pop-rock

Similar Threads

  1. Limited single day tickets?
    By microcuts in forum Passes
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:38 AM
  2. I NEED a single 3-day pass, will pay NOW
    By the_bends19 in forum Passes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
  3. Single day tickets
    By Andreaxyz in forum Passes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:42 AM
  4. 3 Day v. Single Day
    By sd triple c in forum Passes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 05:37 AM
  5. How much will single day passes cost??
    By roastmaster88 in forum Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 12:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •