Thread: Neon Desert Music Festival 2014 - El Paso, TX

Default Neon Desert Music Festival 2014 - El Paso, TX

This little festival from this quiet west Texas town is trying to go big.

They've expanded to 2 days (although they're having less stages because of temporary construction in downtown El Paso) and have released a lineup that made really happy. Specially since early bird tickets where only $55 and their VIP ($250) actually includes food and alcohol.

If anyone is interested in the area, there are very nice hiking and biking trails around EP and places like Marfa, Big Bend National Park and Mexico just around the corner. I'll be making the trip from LA again this year and will take some time off to visit family and friends.

ndmf.jpg

Btw, this is a VERY small festival (they sell around 15k tickets) and the nice thing about this is that it doesn't feel overcrowded, you can go from once stage to another with ease and get all the way upfront on pretty much any stage. Plus, you can walk around the whole venue with your beer.
    Last edited by ialvarado2; 03-04-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

Default Re: Neon Desert Music Festival 2014 - El Paso, TX

They added Method Mad & Redman! Sweet

BnY1Ng2CQAAd4bg.jpg
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

Set times are out,
    So excited to see Bulletproof Tiger back in El Paso, they are currently in San Diego performing shows together and they put on a great live show!
    Duo with one on guitar and the other on Keyboard/Synths. It's a party every time they play for sure. they just played Tucson last night.

Methodman&Redman is some shit I never thought I'd see so I'm excited for that as well.

everything else is just "meh" for me, I already saw Ferg and he was dope but the crowd here in EP for him might be wack as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Methodman&Redman is some shit I never thought I'd see so I'm excited for that as well.

everything else is just "meh" for me, I already saw Ferg and he was dope but the crowd here in EP for him might be wack as fuck.
    I'm looking forward to see Calle13, the new album is awesome.