Thread: Sasquatch set times out before Coachella

Default Sasquatch set times out before Coachella

http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/schedule/friday

Sasquatch schedule comes out before coachellas and more then a month away. At least i know who I need to see to solve all my conflicts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

Default Re: Sasquatch set times out before Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Reeber View Post
    http://www.sasquatchfestival.com/schedule/friday

Sasquatch schedule comes out before coachellas and more then a month away. At least i know who I need to see to solve all my conflicts.
    that lineup is woeful. i'd see about 5 bands and that's a push

really 5? and thats a push? this line up is no where near as good as coachellas i realize but you would only enjoy seeing 5 or less of these artists? Cool man. Anyways I'm only going cause its close to home. and the whole trip is costing me like 500 bucks not including the ticket
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

Even if Coachella se times don't come out till Thursday morning, you should have plenty if time to resolve your conflicts. If you want more time, buy weekend 2 tickets next year. Problem solved.

Im going weekend 2 fuck tard im just saying now that i know there are certain artists i cant see at sasquatch to catch them at coachella.

Sasquatch is four days long, and it looks far more uninteresting than Coachella. How did they manage that???

Cake vs Twin Shadow vs Disclosure, thats harsh

really 5? and thats a push? this line up is no where near as good as coachellas i realize but you would only enjoy seeing 5 or less of these artists? Cool man. Anyways I'm only going cause its close to home. and the whole trip is costing me like 500 bucks not including the ticket
    Arctics, Vampire Weekend, Bloc Party, Mumford, TPS and maybe Imagine Dragons so maybe 6

Friday is the best day. It is also the shortest.

They really fucked this up.

that death grips/toro y moi/azealia/menomena conflict is so nice though. Distract the kids with that shit while everyone else can go get noided.

Im going weekend 2 fuck tard im just saying now that i know there are certain artists i cant see at sasquatch to catch them at coachella.
    You sound like fun, can we hang out? I'm going weekend 2 as well. I like slow dancing, the light of the moon, and the Descendents.

Seriosly though, chill out. You're original post should have been clearer. We're not mind readers.

I would see 2-5 bands a day with that lineup and schedule.
    9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/17 Karen O at Masonic Lodge, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/20 Chvrches @ Tower Theatre, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale