Thread: Boyfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to coachella....

Lurker

Default Boyfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to coachella....

Help I am in love with my boyfriend but he says if i go to coachella without him he will dump me. He got a haircut he doesn't like and suffers from social anxiety and doesnt want to go anymore. What should I do?

Default Re: Boyfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to coachella....

go to coachella.

Dump him. Go to coachella and get laid. He has a problem already. He is using is " social anxiety" to prevent you from doing things you like. Do yourself a favor and go.

This sounds like a plot to a Kevin James movie.

Lurker

you should dump him and get with the guy who's girlfriend won't come because of her bad haircut. problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by amswmz1126 View Post
    you should dump him and get with the guy who's girlfriend won't come because of her bad haircut. problem solved.
    i like this guy
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

i second this. lets make him king.

Quote Originally Posted by amswmz1126 View Post
    And the bad haircut couple can watch both of you on the webcast having a great time without them.

i would break up with you too if i were your boyfriend. but it sounds like you should ditch him first.

Quote Originally Posted by I SNORT COCAINE View Post
    This sounds like a plot to a Kevin James movie.
    Kevin James in "I Love Her, I Love Hair Not."

Go to Coachella. Don't let the person you're with dictate what you can/can't do. Go with the fun.

this is a weird forum art piece. i am confuse

DRUGS ON KIDS

If you put up with this, what else are you going to have to miss because you are still putting up with him? Not worth missing your life because someone has anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by thagorillaz View Post
    this is a weird forum art piece. i am confuse

its cheaper than art installations. this is all gv is putting up this year.

Is this your bf?

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

There's always the three input trick. Learn how to take it up the ass and in the vagina and mouth at the same time. Guarantee you will be crowned Miss Coachella 2013 and forget all about your limp-dicked boyfriend by Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

Hey,hey, hey now...she's got 2 hands, too.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Is this your bf?

Looks like a young Clint Howard.

I love the mockery of that other pussy's post.

is this for real? I don't care about social anxiety, this is coachella were talking about. If he won't go because of a haircut, put a damn hat on. we're not all fashionistas at coachella, who will judge you by your appearance and if you feel judged because of your appearance, you should most likely kill yourself, because this is the world baby, welcome to life. this is stupid, and OP if you're trolling, why i oughta!

Idk whats up with all these fake "___ is threatening to break up with me if I go to coachella" pages.

If he had social anxiety, he wouldn't threaten to break up with you if you went. He'd be the passive kind of fuck that says "Oh, okay, go have fun there without me" even if he was scared you'd fuck people at Coachella, because he'd be too scared of losing his girlfriend. Socially anxious people are called "socially anxious" because they don't want to socially fuck up, especially with their girlfriends.

If you need to know anything more about social anxiety, ask any one of the other 1,000+ post board members on this site
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinaturntable5 View Post
    A girl with 5 dicks, duh