Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: girlfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to Coachella.......

Default Re: girlfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to Coachella.......

Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Default Re: girlfriend threatening to break up with me if I go to Coachella.......

Fuck her... (twice)

Step 1- Literally fuck her (for the last time)

Step 2 - Tell her to fuck off and leave. Fuck her.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

I would break up with her for threatening something that asinine.
    I don't have time in my life for stupid people...

Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

dump her first for being a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Quote Originally Posted by I SNORT COCAINE View Post
    get her addicted to meth so that she'll pass out the entire weekend.
    That is the exact opposite of what meth would do.

Why doesn't she go to Coachella with you? Does she have social anxiety?

Lurker

My ex said she would dump me if I went to Coachella 2010. I went and had the time of my life. I regret nothing.

She's fucking crazy. I've dated a couple similarly crazy girls, although your's sounds even crazier. My advice: Leave her and go.

1. Ive gone 6 years before this year, only 1 single. That year was by far the most fun.

2. If I could go back in time I would tell myself to break up with those crazy bitches the first time they do some shit like this. It would have saved me sooo much drama and wasted time. Maybe I would have found a cool chick by now if I hadnt wasted years on crazy bitches.

3. The longer you wait the crazier shes's gonna get and the harder it's going to be to break up.
    Coachella 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12A, 13A

Quote Originally Posted by emoboiler View Post
    I don't have time in my life for stupid people...
    Uh, you do realize you're posting on the Coachella message board, right?

Are you a man defined by your women, or a man defined by your experiences?

Follow your bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzz View Post
    You should ask SlowMotionApocalypse where it all went wrong.
    I like your FSOL avatar
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Oh yeah and this guy is trolling.

So stop feeding the troll!
    2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012: II, 2013: I, 2014: I

Lurker

fuck her COACHELLA
    2005 - 2009 - 2013 - W-2 - 2014 - W-1

Follow your dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvn†y on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

na dude, love her never leave her...it's your fault for wanting to do something fun without her. She should be included in everything you do. Her threats are real and you could not live without her. Think about killing yourself and leaving a note about how important she is and how you couldn't even deal with the thought of her breaking up with you.
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

Her demands are ludacris.AND who buys a $350 pass and decides not to go based on a bad hair cut?! She's more concerned with what other people will think of her appearance than what you think of her. She's being a brat and she doesn't deserve to go anyway. I'd probably make fun of her even without the bad hair cut anyway...
    My SO and I have been together for YEARS and I've to more Coachellas without him than with. Never once has there EVER been a problem. You two are probably young and any great relationship worth it salt wouldnt be dealing with this issue. Just my experience being in a healthy, happy long term relationship is all.
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...

what stage is her fucking haircut playing on? hopefully it doesn't conflict with checking out peoples shoe choice at the gobi at 3pm Saturday.

Since when do you let women control what you do, whipped man??

Do what the fuck you want! If she doesn't accept you then it wasn't meant to be. Simple as that.

I went in 2010 for the first time. The monday I got back my girlfriend accused me of cheating on her with a mutual friend that stayed at our campsite. I didn't. I told my boss I had to go home to take care of something. Went home told her she needed to move all her shit out as soon as possible. Life got a lot better.

Before Coachella I thought she was the most important thing in the world. I didn't feel that way afterwards. 3 years later I have a MUCH better living situation, a better job and most importantly an awesome new girlfriend who TRUSTS me when I leave town or go to music festivals.

I'm not even going to address the haircut because that's just fucking stupid.

WOMAN IS A DANGER CAT

you don't need people in your life that will hold you back from enjoyment and growth...put on your big boy dundaduns and handle some business son!!!

you must be 20 something right? anyways she doesn't trust you so where is the love in that? Go and have the time of your life who knows you may just find her replacement.
    [B]Darthlaker

GIRLS SUCK!
    Find a girl that loves music then take her with you
    Chuck Norris approved this message