Thread: My Coachella Backpack -- Must have items for a blogger in the desert

Lurker

Default My Coachella Backpack -- Must have items for a blogger in the desert

I did a blog post today about My Coachella Backpack -- Must have items for a blogger in the desert

list: https://medium.com/my-backpack/2b3734f8ddaf

Default Re: My Coachella Backpack -- Must have items for a blogger in the desert

You're doing it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Default Re: My Coachella Backpack -- Must have items for a blogger in the desert

Have fun carrying around all that stupid shit for your stupid blog.

LOL I carry nothing. Have fun carrying around your lap top you goober.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ, who the hell is this Godspeed asshole?

Headphones at a musical festival. Novel.

Smartasses on the internet. Also novel.

Quote Originally Posted by whitemenace View Post
    I did a blog post today about My Coachella Backpack -- Must have items for a blogger in the desert

do you stay at the campgrounds or in a hotel? I wouldn't feel safe leaving that stuff in the campgrounds. Nice blog btw

Quote Originally Posted by from whitemenances blog
    For the past 6 years I have been covering the Coachella music festival for the media company I work for. I remember the first year, I practically brought the whole production studio with me. After a few years I got smarter and made everything lighter. Here is a list of must have items if you are a blogger in the desert
    So this guy is a journalist it seems, and the fucking Champions of the Coachella Message Board are giving him shit because he had the audacity to talk about what he does here?

Quote Originally Posted by whitemenace View Post

Serious question, why 3 phones?

HERE'S WHATS IN MY BACKPACK GUYS:

BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL
    BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL
    BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL
    BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL
    BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL
    BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL
    BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL
    BRAND NAME PRODUCT MODEL

get fucked dork. is this what journalism is these days? making lists of middle-class consumer products?
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Now that I know exactly what you look like, I'm going to score on...I'd say at least 3 grand easy.

at the assholes infesting the internet

I hope this guy is a Black Belt and puts anyone trying to test in a figure four leg lock

Quote Originally Posted by stcee View Post

I hope this guy is a Black Belt and puts anyone trying to test in a figure four leg lock
    Is that you Nick?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

no, seriously, it's not - just a guy who has taken his fair of shit from assholes on the interwebs, and finds it all quite hilarious

I'm not trying to be a dick, but he is taking a huge risk walking around with that much shit. I've seen it happen soooooo many times at multiple festivals. People are dicks and they will steal shit. & black belts are completely worthless. I fight professionally in Muay Thai & unless you're a fucking 6th degree+ in any art(which takes more than 20 years), I'd piss all over you.

Well if you thought I was serious about a Black Belt putting fools in figure four leg locks, come on now buddy

Yes they will steal shit. If he wants to put himself out there, fine! Instead of talking shit on the interwebs, which is so fucking easy and commonplace, just jack him when he walks out of the portapotty if you're so inclined instead of talking about it on the Coachella Message Board. Real g's move in silence like lasagna!

Well if you thought I was serious about a Black Belt putting fools in figure four leg locks, come on now buddy

Yes they will steal shit. If he wants to put himself out there, fine! Instead of talking shit on the interwebs, which is so fucking easy and commonplace, just jack him when he walks out of the portapotty if you're so inclined instead of talking about it on the Coachella Message Board. Real g's move in silence like lasagna!
    How dare you. I AM NOT A G! I am a simple internet troll. Just kidding, but no hard feelings towards anyone, I just didn't think it was wise. Plus i just did a line of some K...so yeah

good on ya

Fuck yer blog and yer advertising.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

I'd say a notepad, pen and a good memory would be smarter than all this shit. Unless you are live-blogging from Coachella, which sounds awful to be honest.

Those are not necessities. Sorry but you can live without those for 3-4 days.

HAHAHAHA thats how it is on this message board. You can't even offer help or talk about what you do without having at least 5 know-it-all regulars shit on the thread and the op.

I heard you like blogs so I figured I'd blog about blogging on my blog
    06, 08-14

Quote Originally Posted by Caliclimber View Post
    I'm not trying to be a dick, but he is taking a huge risk walking around with that much shit. I've seen it happen soooooo many times at multiple festivals. People are dicks and they will steal shit. & black belts are completely worthless. I fight professionally in Muay Thai & unless you're a fucking 6th degree+ in any art(which takes more than 20 years), I'd piss all over you.
    Professional in Muay Thai?

Wow thanks! said no one ever

Quote Originally Posted by pablorkcz View Post
    Serious question, why 3 phones?
    I am guessing for different carries which might or might not work. You could treat it as a job, but how do you enjoy a fest if all you are doing is working. I'll just party although I am going to document most of the fests I am going to this summer. BTW, the reason some people get fucked here is we are here all year and peeps come on, for a week, and tell everyone else how "they are doing it wrong". Leave well enough alone and we can all party togethere. Fuck your fights and posturing ... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine