Thread: Looking for wk2 spot for me and my girlfriend, happy to chip in cash, ride & booze!

Default Looking for wk2 spot for me and my girlfriend, happy to chip in cash, ride & booze!

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I got left in the lurch by a friend we were going to stay with and really need a spot to camp. We can park offsite, and are happy to chip in to cost (and will definitely chip in with drinks!) or share a ride from LA. I'm Scottish, she's American, we're 27/28 and work at Caltech, and we'll be really easy to share with I promise! We have a tiny wee tent, can be as quiet or fun as you like, and will be happy to do our own thing or hang out!

Please give me a shout if you'd be up for sharing - hope to meet you soon!

James and Andrea

Default Re: Looking for wk2 spot for me and my girlfriend, happy to chip in cash, ride & booz

Do you happen to have a tiny wee car as well by chance? I'm asking seriously. We could use a smaller car to park at our campsite.

Default Re: Looking for wk2 spot for me and my girlfriend, happy to chip in cash, ride & booz

Hey, it's a Chevvy impala, so probably doesn't count as tiny or wee I'm afraid, though not huge.

Alright, well it still works better than our current lack of a vehicle to park at our car-campsite.
    Email me at jmcgrath05@yahoo.com

I have a site to share.