Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If You Want To Complain About The Lineup, Here's Some Advice For You

Default Re: If You Want To Complain About The Lineup, Here's Some Advice For You

Quote Originally Posted by nationocean View Post
    just some bands that haven't made their way over to LA or America in awhile.
    I just felt like all these bands have already toured, already promoted their albums and the top listed bands, I was like wtf? but you know that already..

Just some random bands that would have made me happier:

The Prodigy
    Wired All Wrong
    5,6,7,8's
    Tujiko Noriko
    Dir en Grey
    Airships
    Enon
    YACHT
    Basement Jaxx
    Babyshambles
    Mahotella Queens

.. i think we should get more asian stuff over here, they always take our bands for their fest.. they need to come over here. lol
    Sounds good to me! Well, the bands you list that I recognize anyway.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Default Re: If You Want To Complain About The Lineup, Here's Some Advice For You

Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    *yawn*

Is that it? Usually your responses to my posts have much more humor and vitriol, and much less wit. I'm so disappointed. You crack me up, and your responses are the main reason I still get on this board. I was hoping you would use the words doucebag and retard, like you do in all your other wonderfully articulated responses. I expect more from you, Jackstraw.
    oh jesus christ just go away, you laborious twat. Your half-ass attempts at condescension aren't winning you any respect (which, despite your impending protest, is your obvious goal). Shouldn't you be busy crafting another retarded douchebag of a post about everyone here whines too much?

just some bands that haven't made their way over to LA or America in awhile.
    I just felt like all these bands have already toured, already promoted their albums and the top listed bands, I was like wtf? but you know that already..

Just some random bands that would have made me happier:

The Prodigy
    Wired All Wrong
    5,6,7,8's
    Tujiko Noriko
    Dir en Grey
    Airships
    Enon
    YACHT
    Basement Jaxx
    Babyshambles
    Mahotella Queens

.. i think we should get more asian stuff over here, they always take our bands for their fest.. they need to come over here. lol
    It is hardly possible for Babyshambles to play in the U.S.; with all of his drug convictions, Pete Doherty will most definitely not be granted a temporary work visa to play here. He has tried numerous times, and everytime, he gets popped again for crack or heroin.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    I'm still waiting for Jack White to finally admit that he invented the guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    oh jesus christ just go away, you laborious twat. Your half-ass attempts at condescension aren't winning you any respect (which, despite your impending protest, is your obvious goal). Shouldn't you be busy crafting another retarded douchebag of a post about everyone here whines too much?
    There he is! That's the Jackstraw I'm used to. Honestly, there was no condescension in my response, I was being completely truthful; I love your responses, they give me a nice break from researching and writing my thesis. But if I can't have fun, what the hell is the point?

But you are just one sour dude, aren't you? Rest assured, Sunshine, I'm not going anywhere.

It is hardly possible for Babyshambles to play in the U.S.; with all of his drug convictions, Pete Doherty will most definitely not be granted a temporary work visa to play here. He has tried numerous times, and everytime, he gets popped again for crack or heroin.
    and what about the rest of the artists in his/her post?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydz View Post
    and what about the rest of the artists in his/her post?
    I don't listen to or give a shit about any of those bands, including Babyshambles, so you tell me.

coachella is gonna be sooo sick...
    hahah i cant wait!

There he is! That's the Jackstraw I'm used to. Honestly, there was no condescension in my response, I was being completely truthful; I love your responses, they give me a nice break from researching and writing my thesis. But if I can't have fun, what the hell is the point?

But you are just one sour dude, aren't you? Rest assured, Sunshine, I'm not going anywhere.
    uh oh he just dropped "sunshine" on your ass! oh its most definitely on!
    "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K"

2013 = 12 Coachellas

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it now! say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now!

Quote Originally Posted by wstsidela View Post
    I should smack you in the head but I draw the line at gay bashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    use some common sense you asshats

I wish I could skip me for Minus the Bear.

and for headliners.. i don't know.. something just really crazy would have been fun, instead of what we got..

Night One - Kayne West instead of JJ.
    Night Two - Aphex Twin ft. Dolly Parton
    Night Three - REM with Prince on guitar

why not?

lol. sarcasm
    Didn't Prince Ef up his hips from sexy dancing?

I didn't think the lineup looked very good at first and was dissapointed but bought my ticket and planned to hear new artists and enjoy myself. The festival itself was fun and I'm pretty sure it would be hard for all the bands to suck.

Bands I hadn't heard of that I'm excited for are:
    Kate Nash

MGMT

true, true...