Thread: "I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear"

Default "I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear"

Coachella jitters in full effect. Worrying about wristbands not working for someone in the group. The road trip starting 3 hours later than I'd like (10am). My girlfriend having issues boarding her flight to get here for the trip. Standing in line to get the fuck in and get a good camping spot. And plain general anxiety of just wanting to party after a long hard couple of months of basically everyone on my team at work getting fired except for me... having to do all the work 4 people used to do by myself. I really need to unwind and go fucking mental... ARGH!

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

Default Re: "I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fea

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

Default Re: "I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fea

lol

I can't help it, I think it's learned behaviour. My dad would always get the same jitters before any kind of trip (and with the terror I was as a child for a son, no wonder). But once I make it to the camp grounds it all ends and the fun begins

But I can't be the only one? Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by footixy View Post
    Wow, thanks for that. This is great!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderbot View Post
    lol

I can't help it, I think it's learned behaviour. My dad would always get the same jitters before any kind of trip (and with the terror I was as a child for a son, no wonder). But once I make it to the camp grounds it all ends and the fun begins

But I can't be the only one? Am I?
    im no psycologist but i think you are just over excited...or you drank too much red bull...

I'll confess... haven't seen my gf since November. She's flying in for Coachella.

If you see one of those Escape Campervans a rockin' it's probably me drilling my gf

You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

My anxiety started about a month ago. Throughout the years I've gotten better at dealing with the debilitating sensation that comes with the lack of control. Just prepare as best as possible and hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Problem

lamp-lie-illusion-demotivational-poster.jpg

So i guess that means panic?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinaturntable5 View Post
    A girl with 5 dicks, duh

Quote Originally Posted by CoachellaVet09 View Post
    Problem

lamp-lie-illusion-demotivational-poster.jpg

So i guess that means panic?
    OMG - I'm having a panic attack now!

time for some:
    Instagram:Mermenchi

Kik:Juderson

Lurker

I definitely have the "fear". I think I might go back to Sasquatch next year.....coachella is waaay to much stress

FearAndLoathing004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by corinnw View Post
    I definitely have the "fear". I think I might go back to Sasquatch next year.....coachella is waaay to much stress

FearAndLoathing004.jpg
    I'm coming from Vancouver too! And yes, would have to agree on the stress level. But it's my third time heading to the desert; definitely not as stressful as the first year.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    William, does Kitsgirl's avatar look to you like a woman giving birth to a giant baby as well?

Quote Originally Posted by corinnw View Post

FearAndLoathing004.jpg
    Coachella is the most stress out of all festivals to go to that I've been to... But it's also the most fun at the same time... go figure.

Anyway jitters are gone!

Now I'm just plain horny waiting for my girlfriend to fly in tomorrow! Eeeeeeeeek!