Thread: Request: FOR Friday only, Roundtrip; from LA to Coachella Valley

Smile Request: FOR Friday only, Roundtrip; from LA to Coachella Valley

Hello:

Need a spacious ride for myself for Friday's Event only. Going Thursday (whatever hours) or Friday morning. Coming back Saturday morning AM hours, or when the Fridays Event ends. Willing to pitch-in for gas. Thank you You can write to me at virgirs@yahoo.com with an obvious subject. Please respond promptly…

Adara

Default Re: Request: FOR Friday only, Roundtrip; from LA to Coachella Valley

Contact Thai at 858.200.5625 anytime.

Hey if you find someone I am looking for the same. I will throw down gas money for the shared ride and I am coming from long beach....Its me and a friend looking

Smile Re: Request: FOR Friday only, Roundtrip; from LA to Coachella Valley

I MIGHT be taking a car of my own, so e-mail me at virgirs@yahoo.com. Anyone else interested do the same.

Adara

but that's if I still don't get a ride by the week of 27th, still looking.

I'm flying in to LAX at 9:30 pm on thurs night. I'm only going to need a ride there. What I was thinking was since I only need one way and you only need for the one night, if we wanted, we could rent a car and split the costs for the one day. It's about $40/day to rent and if we get some more folks in for the ride, it would be dirt cheap! The only stipulation would be that you would have to rent it under your name since I'm staying for the rest of the weekend and you'll need to drive back.

Just a suggestion,
    You can also email me at mynewaddress9@hotmail.com
    I've posted a few replies to others looking or offering a ride, trying to form a group to carpool.

Just let me know
    Tamara

Smile Re: Request: FOR Friday only, Roundtrip; from LA to Coachella Valley

Very interested. So now like I wrote you on my e-mail if I still don't get a ride by the 18th, I'll consider getting a car of my own or the rental car will also do. Anyone else interested can freely Reply.

Adara

I need ride for me and a friend...I will email you from cokokid@yahoo.com

Santana

Are you guys just looking for a ride one way to Coachella?
    Or are you planning to come back Saturday morning as well?

Adara

Talking Re: Request: FOR Friday only, Roundtrip; from LA to Coachella Valley

We only have tickets for the Friday show....so we are just interested in going to that show....Whenever you come back is cool we just can only get in Friday...preferring to come back when the friday shows are done