Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coachella's Certified Farmers' Market. Organic coffee, green drink, fresh foods!

Cool Coachella's Certified Farmers' Market. Organic coffee, green drink, fresh foods!

The Coachella Certified Farmers' Market is back for 2013!That's right, the only place where you'll find the best, freshest foods, organic coffee, the infamous GREEN DRINK, and more from local California farmers/producers is back by popular demand for our fourth year at the festival. We're super excited this year to be bringing back to the campgrounds all of your favorites from last year (green drink, organic coffee drinks, fresh baked goods, fresh squeezed juices) alongside some new, delicious and refreshing foods and drinks. (See full list below graphic, this post still in progress and I may add more info as we get closer!)

Here's the lineup for this year:

Old Town Coffee Co. (La Quinta, CA) returns this year to provide, once again, simply the BEST Organic hot and iced Coffee Drinks you'll find anywhere at the festival. Espresso drinks, smoothies and more. The line is worth it, trust me.

The Yellow Deli (Valley Center, CA) returns with their amazing fresh baked, organic Cinnamon Rolls, Muffins, Cookies and Yogurt Parfaits - one of your best breakfast choices in the campgrounds (and your midnight sweet tooth solution). NEW FOR WEEKEND TWO: Mango Mate' and Pizza Rolls!

The Morning Star Ranch (Valley Center, CA) is back with their invigorating, organic, INFAMOUS Green Drink, a Coachella fan-favorite for four years! Organic green energy bars and fresh California avocados will also be present at the HIPPY BUS!! It's a sight best not left unseen.

Jaime Farms (Chino, CA) another returning champion is back with FRESH CUT WATERMELON, handmade chips, salsa & guacamole, fresh fruit cups, vegan salads, fresh berries, cucumber salad cups, fresh coconuts, mango and other fresh produce. The perfect place to stockpile fresh, healthy foods and snacks for your coolers.

Bautista Creek Ranch (Hemet, CA) is back again as the ONLY place where you can find fresh squeezed, local Orange Juice, BLOOD ORANGE JUICE, and Tangerine Juice. That pretty much speaks for itself. How could even start your long day in the desert without this? You can't, is the answer.

Chi Pops (Palm Springs, CA) is one of our new, yet ridiculously exciting members of the Market this year. Get this, they're going to have organic POPSICLES to help you cool down when its 104 outside and you're in need of something cold and refreshing. All kinds of fresh, fruity flavors, some crazy ones you've never tried before, and additionally, Kombucha Tea Cups!

Bella Vado Splendid Oils
    (Valley Center, CA)
    is another new addition this year, and they're providing some things truly unique! Fresh, sliced California avocados, Avocado smoothies and Avocado Lip Balm! That's right, you can get some Omega 3's for your tummies and lips this year! Don't miss out!

Earthwise Organic Farms
    (Yucca Valley, CA)
    is a newbie this year, with a twist! They'll have fresh 'Moringa Shots' and 'Moringa Lip Balm' that is truly, nutritionally unique. What is 'Moringa' you might ask?? Head to their website to learn all about it and why you should definitely try it out during your Coachella shenanigans this year.

Suzee's Beez & Cheeze
    (Hemet, CA)
    another new presence at the Market this year.. another unique presence as well. Suzee will be providing fresh Goat Cheeze and Honey Stix! So stock up on some crackers, you're gonna need em'.

T&D Farms (Redlands, CA) is back and has delicious fresh OJ, Organic Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Onions and Marmalade!
    Last edited by Justin Palodichuk; 04-17-2013 at 07:53 AM.
    Coachella Certified Farmers' Market 2014 - Weekends 1 & 2
    The only place at Coachella where you will find the best organic coffee drinks, freshest organic foods, baked goods, healthy snacks and the infamous GREEN DRINK!
    Conveniently located next to the Clubhouse in the Campgrounds, open Friday-Sunday 7am-2pm
    Brought to you by the people of the Certified Farmers' Markets of the Coachella Valley

Default Re: Coachella's Certified Farmers' Market. Organic coffee, green drink, fresh foods!

Yes!

4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

Default Re: Coachella's Certified Farmers' Market. Organic coffee, green drink, fresh foods!

I love you
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

Awesome! Your green drink is awesome. So refreshing. Can't wait to see you all in the desert.

That sounds yummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

MAHFUCKIN GREEN DRINK

Quote Originally Posted by ManImCool View Post
    I love you
    I feel the love!
    The only place at Coachella where you will find the best organic coffee drinks, freshest organic foods, baked goods, healthy snacks and the infamous GREEN DRINK!
    Conveniently located next to the Clubhouse in the Campgrounds, open Friday-Sunday 7am-2pm
    Brought to you by the people of the Certified Farmers' Markets of the Coachella Valley

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    That sounds yummy.
    It's all very yummy, guaranteed. Come by and check it out!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

what is in this green drink

Quote Originally Posted by EliteZags View Post
    1 large grapefruit, peeled
    1/4 cup kale
    1/4 cup collard greens
    1/4 cup chard
    1 medium apple, cored
    1 cup baby spinach
    1 tbsp organic agave nectar or raw honey
    cup (or to taste and preference) yerba matte
    1 tbsp ground flax seed
    Place all veggies and fruits in juicer, one at a time, and juice away.
    Add in yerba matte and agave and ground flax and blend or stir until smooth.

We make this stuff all year long. Soo good.
    Wow, 12 step meetings at Coachella, who knew? SOBERCHELLA.COM

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case....

Quote Originally Posted by EliteZags View Post
    Good thing I still happened to have one in my freezer!

Here you go:

Attached Images Attached Images

Amazing. I can see myself having to set aside Coachella money every year from now on. Every day it just gets better...
    twitter: @mrjonathanboyle

instagram: jnthnbyl

Hey yall's, we're getting setup! This year, we have a new spot, all by ourselves, on the north end of the clubhouse and we have a nice new shade tent for you all to cool off at while sippin' on your Green Drink, or having an exotic Chi Pop Popsicle. Here's a pic we snapped yesterday while staking our claim. Let me know if you guys have any questions about the Certified Farmers' Market at Coachella.

Great idea, I will have to drop in and see your setup ....cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Green drink saves lives but I wonder if you could play with ingredients and make a flavor besides grapefruit juice.

YES!

Quote Originally Posted by roboto View Post
    Green drink saves lives but I wonder if you could play with ingredients and make a flavor besides grapefruit juice.
    Oh I'm sure you could. Come up and talk to the guys at Morning Star Ranch who make it, I'm willing to bet they have some suggestions. You have to see the Hippie Bus anyways!

Since the official 2013 maps came out today, just wanted to superimpose and emphasize where we'll be at this year. As you can see, we're centrally located by the Clubhouse. Come see us!

yummy...

Wake up Coachella Weekend One! We're open, and we have organic coffee, fresh baked muffins, berries, and good stuff to stock up on! We'll be here all day! Hell, all week in fact...

Just added a new Farm too!

"T&D Farms (Redlands, CA) is back and has delicious fresh OJ, Organic Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Onions and Marmalade!"
    Last edited by Justin Palodichuk; 04-12-2013 at 08:18 AM.

We're still open for another hour, Weekend One, Day Two. Come and get the goods!

Are you selling the green drink anywhere else on the grounds besides the farmers market, and is it available after 2 pm?

Sounds good! Will check it out next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by clarakim View Post
    Are you selling the green drink anywhere else on the grounds besides the farmers market, and is it available after 2 pm?
    As a matter of fact, yes. Morning Star does sell green drink after the market closes, and usually pretty late into the night.

I am so, so excited about all the choices at the Farmer's Market - especially the Green Drink. It will be so nice to have healthy choices to keep us going. Cheers!

Hey Weekend One'ers, the CFM is still open, so after you scarf down your greasy breakfast at the buffet, head right next door to get your health kick on for the final day of Coachella. Weekend Two'ers, now you know, and now have no excuse!

Pssst, weekend two! We're still here and ready to serve up the freshest foods, organic coffee and more all weekend long, 7am to 2pm everyday with some staying open later..

Plus, the Yellow Deli who has the fresh baked Cinnamon Rolls has some new menu items for Weekend Two: Mango Mate' and Pizza Rolls!

Come and get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Palodichuk View Post
    Pssst, weekend two! We're still here and ready to serve up the freshest foods, organic coffee and more all weekend long, 7am to 2pm everyday with some staying open later..

Plus, the Yellow Deli who has the fresh baked Cinnamon Rolls has some new menu items for Weekend Two: Mango Mate' and Pizza Rolls!

Come and get it!
    Hey, Justin! This is David Derush, of the David and Shelem who used to do the Markets with our friends there in Palm Desert and at Coachella! Our friends are still there, of course...Shelem and I are now helping our friends to do the same kind of stuff here in our Communities in New South Wales, Australia!

It would be AWESOME if you could post some pictures of the Yellow Deli/Hippy Bus/MorningStarRanch Green Drink set-up and of my friends there on this board...I would LOVE to see some pictures of them and of what they are doing there. Or you could email pictures...or even a video? of them and their set-up to Shelem and I at davidderush@gmail.com that's davidderushatgmail.com
    Please give Paul and Jacamina(I don't know how to spell her name, obviously) a big, big HUG from Shelem and I...we really miss them...very special people.

Much love,
    David and Shelem

Those Yellow Deli People ate my brain...

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/news/2...w-deli-people/