Thread: April 30th: Free express trip North for all points between Indio and Vancouver

Default April 30th: Free express trip North for all points between Indio and Vancouver

Do you need a ride from Coachella back to Victoria, Vancouver, Seattle, Eugene, San Francisco, or any point in between?
    I'll get you there fast. I need to be in Vancouver by 7am on May 1st to catch a plane. That means I'm leaving Coachella the morning after the concert ends at the crack of dawn and making a non-stop dash North.

If you can't drive, you can still get a ride to wherever you're going, but you'll have to cover 1/3rd of the expenses.
    However:
    If you have a license and are willing to take a shift driving so I can get some sleep, you ride for free. I'll cover the cost of gas.

It's an awesome deal, especially if you gotta get up North and quick.
    Even if you aren't on a tight schedule, but you got a driver's license, you can't do better than free.

Send an e-mail to sd68_noyster at hotmail dot com if you want more information.
    -Wes

Default Re: April 30th: Free express trip North for all points between Indio and Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by WDLVancouverIsland View Post
    Do you need a ride from Coachella back to Victoria, Vancouver, Seattle, Eugene, San Francisco, or any point in between?
    I'll get you there fast. I need to be in Vancouver by 7am on May 1st to catch a plane. That means I'm leaving Coachella the morning after the concert ends at the crack of dawn and making a non-stop dash North.

If you can't drive, you can still get a ride to wherever you're going, but you'll have to cover 1/3rd of the expenses.
    However:
    If you have a license and are willing to take a shift driving so I can get some sleep, you ride for free. I'll cover the cost of gas.

It's an awesome deal, especially if you gotta get up North and quick.
    Even if you aren't on a tight schedule, but you got a driver's license, you can't do better than free.

Send an e-mail to sd68_noyster at hotmail dot com if you want more information.
    -Wes
    The cost of gas can't be much less than the price of a plane ticket. Although, tickets might be expensive at this point.

Default Re: April 30th: Free express trip North for all points between Indio and Vancouver

I'd love two spaces for this trip as far as Eugene if thats possible, or just one if not. I've sent you an email about it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mandelbaum View Post
    The cost of gas can't be much less than the price of a plane ticket. Although, tickets might be expensive at this point.
    Quite right; If it were just me, I'd have flown all the way down and all the way back, but I've got one friend who was already depending on me for a ride, and driving is cheaper when you split the costs two ways.

----
    I've already got e-mails from a couple of people. If you haven't e-mailed me yet, you'll have to find another way back home. If you have, sit tight and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    -Wes