Thread: ***DO YOU NEED A RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO/BAY AREA/STOCKTON/MODESTO/LODI/FRESNO???**

Default ***DO YOU NEED A RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO/BAY AREA/STOCKTON/MODESTO/LODI/FRESNO???**

i have 2 seats left in my jeep. gas is going to be about 70 bucks a person with high gas prices. email me at gelica40@yahoo.com
    This is the soundtrack to my soul.....

Default Re: ***DO YOU NEED A RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO/BAY AREA/STOCKTON/MODESTO/LODI/FRESNO???**

i have 2 seats as well open. leaving from fresno on Wednesday. interested email me at agent_orange173@hotmail.com
    LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA la la la. Wa dada dang, wa da dada dang, listen to my 9mm go bang
    -"KRS1"

Default Re: ***DO YOU NEED A RIDE FROM SACRAMENTO/BAY AREA/STOCKTON/MODESTO/LODI/FRESNO???**

i think i've messaged you before. from when to when are you leaving/coming back? how many are already in the car? i'm thinking of just driving down there myself...

were leaving that thursday about 5-530 and be back whenever monday. i have 2 seats in the car. there is 3 of us. if 3 sit in the back it will be a little cramped but not too bad. if you desparate and dont wanna ride alone its worth it and were a fun bunch!
    This is the soundtrack to my soul.....

im interested!! im a dutch exchange student from the east bay and im more than willing to pay for the gas money (unless you drive a hummer that is). i hope your offer still stands! mail me at michielklaassen@hotmail.com

Lurker

I have a van and a camping ticket but no valid driver?can anyone help me?we wanna leave on Thursday ?lots of goodies to share!

What do you mean valid driver Wenona? Where are you leaving from?
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Lurker

We r leaving from Fresno ,I need someone with a valid licence to drive?can u help?I'm scared Ima get stuck not going and I've spent so much on tickets!