Thread: Weekend 2: (2)Resort bedrooms available & possibly a queen sleeper

Default Weekend 2: (2)Resort bedrooms available & possibly a queen sleeper

WEEKEND 2: Space available for up to 6 more.

Email me @ jmcgrath05@yahoo.com
    if interested.

$125/night per room(not per person)

We're booked at the Worldmark resort 4/19 - 4/21...checkout on Monday 4/22.
    We anticipated a larger group but that fizzled, so now we have (2)bedrooms available, and possibly the queen sleeper in the living room.
    I don't want to over fill the place so we'll decide on the sleeper once we see how the condo rents.

Without going too deep into descriptions, the resort offers central a/c, huge pools, spacious units, full kitchens w/ fridge, in-unit washer/dryer, patio w/ BBQ grill...it's a nice retreat to stay cool & recharge. There's golf, tennis, spa, etc if desired.

Default Re: Weekend 2: (2)Resort bedrooms available & possibly a queen sleeper

How far is the resort from the grounds?

I'm interested - like to hear location and other details if you can provide

It's 6-7 miles from the festival. I don't believe they're on a festival shuttle line. Regardless, we plan to either drive over, or hire one of the locals to taxi us, it ends up cheaper.

Update: There are shuttles to Coachella every 10-15 min. for $10. You don't buy a shuttle pass for it.

Hello men we are looking for a room as many,our reservation was cancel at last minute so now we are trying to find something. we are 2 people

@HarryHDZ
    I still have rooms available Harry. Lots of interest, but since everyone is putting trips together last minute, they all have a loose end or two to tie before they can commit.
    Contact me at jmcgrath05@yahoo.com