Thread: Companion Parking/Arriving later than car camping group

Question Companion Parking/Arriving later than car camping group

This may be a repeat and I apologize if it is...maybe you can direct me to the appropriate thread.

I am arriving later than the Car camping group I'm staying with. They are setting up Thursday and I'm getting to the companion lot Friday. Any suggestions on how to get all my stuff into the camping area? Can I just walk it all in through the first security check area? I'll have a tent, 2 chairs, cooler...not much more. I figure I can just walk it in but not sure. Any suggestions or experiences are welcomed!

Thanks!

Default Re: Companion Parking/Arriving later than car camping group

You should be able to walk the stuff into the campgrounds just fine. I would recommend having help from your friends as it may be a long haul depending on where they are parked and find out what lot they are in just for planning. Another option you could use is to pay one of the guys driving a cart to help you haul your stuff. We did this with our groceries last year. It sure did beat walking in the heat carrying stuff.

Default Re: Companion Parking/Arriving later than car camping group

Yup, you will have to carry everything and walk it, get your friends to meet you in the companion lot to try and do it in 1 trip. Try to bring a little wagon or something, makes it a lot easier.