Thread: Selling one weekend 2 wristband $350 - face value!

Exclamation Selling one weekend 2 wristband $350 - face value!

Unfortunately because of some crazy shit that is happening in my life right now and i cant take the time and money out for coachella... but anyway

I live in the Los Angeles area (San Fernando Valley) and we can meet up or I'm willing to mail it to you if you can cover the shipping costs.

You get everything that comes in the box! $350! please i just want to break even

PM or email briandruckman@yahoo.com for more info.

thanks!
    Last edited by simplybrian; 04-01-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    4/20: Afrojack, Amon Tobin, Arctic Monkeys, Breakbot, Datsik, Feed Me, Frank Ocean, Girls, GIVERS, M83, Mazzy Star, Swedish House Mafia, Black Keys, The Rapture, WU LYF
    4/21: A$AP Rocky, Black Lips, Bon Iver, Borgore, Childish Gambino, Flying Lotus, Grouplove, Jeff Mangum, Miike Snow, Mt Eden, Radiohead, The Shins, Zeds Dead
    4/22: AraabMUZIK, AVICII, Beirut, Dre & Snoop, Fanfarlo, Girl Talk, Gotye, Housse de Racket, Justice, Lissie, Real Estate, Santigold, The Gaslamp Killer, The Growlers,

Default Re: Selling one weekend 2 wristband $350 - face value!

bump
    4/20: Afrojack, Amon Tobin, Arctic Monkeys, Breakbot, Datsik, Feed Me, Frank Ocean, Girls, GIVERS, M83, Mazzy Star, Swedish House Mafia, Black Keys, The Rapture, WU LYF
    4/21: A$AP Rocky, Black Lips, Bon Iver, Borgore, Childish Gambino, Flying Lotus, Grouplove, Jeff Mangum, Miike Snow, Mt Eden, Radiohead, The Shins, Zeds Dead
    4/22: AraabMUZIK, AVICII, Beirut, Dre & Snoop, Fanfarlo, Girl Talk, Gotye, Housse de Racket, Justice, Lissie, Real Estate, Santigold, The Gaslamp Killer, The Growlers,