Thread: Selling TWO Weekend 2 Passes @ FaceValue or Best Offer. Will overnight tickets!

Hybrid View

Default Selling TWO Weekend 2 Passes @ FaceValue or Best Offer. Will overnight tickets!

Hi! Selling two weekend two passes. Looking to sell them face value or best offer since I just need to get rid of them now.
    I am in NYC and will either meet you to give them to you or can overnight them anywhere.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: Selling TWO Weekend 2 Passes @ FaceValue or Best Offer. Will overnight tickets!

Either you're selling them for $250 each, or you're going to have two souvenir wristbands

Default Re: Selling TWO Weekend 2 Passes @ FaceValue or Best Offer. Will overnight tickets!

are you still selling them??

Are you still selling both tickets?

Interested if you still have one

Wow people...this anxiety is making you a bit blind.

Live in NYC..interested serious buyer

Hi do you still have them? I'm very interested

Follow the herd. Moo...moo. This post is from last year, people.

are you still selling them? Im VERY INTERESTED!!

hi are the tix still available...PM me please

Hey I can pick them up from you in NYC!