Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PlayStation is selling GA/VIP tix, for both weekends, at face value through FrontGate

Default PlayStation is selling GA/VIP tix, for both weekends, at face value through FrontGate

Password is "PlayStation"

Link to links: http://www.facebook.com/events/564330930258659/

Default Re: PlayStation is selling GA/VIP tix, for both weekends, at face value through Front

This is awesome! Thanks!

Default Re: PlayStation is selling GA/VIP tix, for both weekends, at face value through Front

bump...
    legitimate tickets

It's true. Weekend 1 passes are available.

bump again for those who missed the memo...

how is this page 3 already?
    LEGITIMATE TICKETS FROM THE SOURCE PEOPLE!

this thread is being moved down so fast...
    you can smell the desperation off all the scalpers posts

Wow this is incredible!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My wife and I decided to go, kinda last minute. We had the trip booked, but didn't have tickets. We do now! Woo Hoo!
    2005 2006 2007 2008 2010 2013(w1)
    last.fm | instagram

I would also like to add that I can't believe it took me 3 days to see this thread. I am so happy that I don't have to watch the slowly falling prices on stubhub anymore. Thanks again!
    2005 2006 2007 2008 2010 2013(w1)
    last.fm | instagram

Now you can buy tickets from Playstation 2 weeks before the event.

That's hilarious

lol @ anyone still claiming it's "sold out"

#zafo
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

i'm bumping this just to ruin other peoples chances of selling their tickets for 500$

-------
    Coachella
    2013 Wk1, 2012 Wk1 & 2, 2009, 2008, 2007

bump

Has anyone bought these?

seriously no one reads anymore huh...

-------
    Coachella
    2013 Wk1, 2012 Wk1 & 2, 2009, 2008, 2007

Anyone know if you can buy 2 tickets through this if you've bought 2 tickets previously during general sale w/ same billing address? Or will they cancel the order like they did during general sale, when people bought more than 2 with the same billing address. I bought 2 tickets previously and ended up selling them, but want to go again so I just bought 2 tickets. Hoping they won't get cancelled for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dioscorides View Post
    I would also like to add that I can't believe it took me 3 days to see this thread. I am so happy that I don't have to watch the slowly falling prices on stubhub anymore. Thanks again!
    I wouldn't doubt it took you 3 days to see this.
    It just gets moved down soooo fast
    12 hrs and halfway down page 2 already ie scalpers getting desperate

Also, I don't know if it's already been posted, but Heineken is doing the same sale. Password is HKNACCESS

http://coachella-weekend1.frontgatet...0262&eid=90448

damn haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

Coachella 2013 Weekend 1 is Happening!!!

Have two friends that each bought VIP through this promotion on Sunday and Monday. Both of their packages are expected to arrive by tomorrow.

This causes me to second guess my layaway plans for 2014. I just hope they're not pushing the total attendance too high with all these newly found tickets to sell.

I believe these are a chunk of the industry tickets they hold for their sale in March that they don't sell/haven't been requested.

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

Dope
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    Wake me up when Steve Angello wants me to make some fucking noise

Quote Originally Posted by meyouseek View Post
    This causes me to second guess my layaway plans for 2014. I just hope they're not pushing the total attendance too high with all these newly found tickets to sell.
    You and 40,000 other people. Pre-sale for 2014 will still sell out, but it'll be much slower. After this year's headliner fiasco, the confidence in GV to come through with great lineups every year is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by gam3g3ni3 View Post
    I believe these are a chunk of the industry tickets they hold for their sale in March that they don't sell/haven't been requested.
    Playstation and Heineken probably got an allotment of tickets for being sponsors, and they couldn't even give them away to staff/employees/clients, so they're doing this "special sale" BS. Coachella went from being the hottest ticket around to one that thousands upon thousands are desperately trying to dump for significantly less than they paid.

I was one of those people that thought the festival was lineup-proof and that even shit lineups would still have massive demand. WRONG.

Of course next year there will be a lot of pressure to put up big popular names at the top of the poster rather than Paul's personal (and shitty) playlist, so the cycle will start all over again.

Still up

So does anyone know if these passes are mailed out upon purchase or do they have to be will called?

Will Call - but they are still available.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.