Thread: Two Weekend 2 passes + Car Camping - $600 FOR EVERYTHING!

Red face Two Weekend 2 passes + Car Camping - $600 FOR EVERYTHING!

I've got two weekend 2 tickets and a car camping pass that I'll let go for $600.

The catch is, they need to be picked up from San Francisco on the weekend of the 13th/14th of April (that's the only time I'm in the US).
    Otherwise I can mail them to whoever and we can pay on PayPal. I'm based in the UK.

I'm fully legit. I actually had to sell my tickets last year as well, as me and my brother have bought tickets both times and haven't been able to go (we live in New Zealand and England).
    So I can provide a "reference" from the girl who brought them last year to prove I'm an upstanding citizen and all.
    Though if you're able to meet me in San Fran we'll be able to do the transaction face to face and it'll be easy as pie!

Help a brother out and take these tickets off my hands so I don't lose all $800 USD please
    Last edited by half_brick; 03-28-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Default Re: Two Weekend 2 passes + Car Camping - $600 FOR EVERYTHING!

Hi,

Are your passes still available. My friend and I will be passing through SF around the 14th and could pick them up.

Cheers Evan

Hi there - are these tickets still available? I am flying in from New Zealand for the festival but will only be in LA. I have a postal address there you could send these to? Many thanks Emma

HOW CAN I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU?! I can buy them
    Now!

Hey I LIVE in San Francisco. Just to confirm this is for weekend 1? Also car camping is included? Email me at arielsultan3@gmail.com and lets meet up so I can take them off your hands!

^ Did you read the thread title?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Hey here's an idea. You know those people who are desperately poor, down on their luck, uneducated, abused, and generally ill-equipped for life? Let's make fun of them.

damn aw well.