Thread: 6-10 house mates to join a group in Coachella mansion (1st wknd)

Cool 6-10 house mates to join a group in Coachella mansion (1st wknd)

Hi,

We are a group of 4 Australians, mid to late 20s (3 guys, 1 girl) who have a house with 4 bathrooms, pool and putting green which sleeps 14. We are looking to add 6-10 people to the house. Less than 20 mins walk from festival. We are all laid back people looking to create a great house atmosphere to enjoy the festival (the first weekend). We have the house for 5 nights (Thursday-Tuesday). Looking for $750 per person ($150/night).

If interested, message me and I can let you know more details and send photos of the house.

Default Re: 6-10 house mates to join a group in Coachella mansion (1st wknd)

hi there, is this still available?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack5225 View Post
    Hi,

We are a group of 4 Australians, mid to late 20s (3 guys, 1 girl) who have a house with 4 bathrooms, pool and putting green which sleeps 14. We are looking to add 6-10 people to the house. Less than 20 mins walk from festival. We are all laid back people looking to create a great house atmosphere to enjoy the festival (the first weekend). We have the house for 5 nights (Thursday-Tuesday). Looking for $750 per person ($150/night).

If interested, message me and I can let you know more details and send photos of the house.
    Interested! What is the address of your place. Two females from Vancouver, BC. tawny121@hotmail.com for more info! Cheers!

Hi - Its 4 of us and we need 2 rooms. Available? Do you have picks of your place? Is it walkable?

We arrive Fri morn the 12th and leave the 15th early. 2 girls and 2 guys. NY, LA, Chicago people.

Jessica

Hi,

If interested, message me and I can let you know more details and send photos of the house.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear god, people. Don't post your phone numbers publicly.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths