Thread: Share Car Camping WKend 2

Smile Share Car Camping WKend 2

Hey guys,

I have a car camping pass and car, looking for some cool people to share with. I'm hoping to leave on the Thursday from LA county.

Pm me if your keen

Default Re: Share Car Camping WKend 2

Damn To Bad Your not Coming weekend1 cuz this would have been perfect

Lurker

hey looking to camp for the second weekend if there is still room i would be so down to camp!!! its my bday weekend my birthday is april 19th and camping would make my festivities so much better!! im coming from portland or dont know many people going so trying to meet some cool new people!

Lurker

i could also throw in some cash for letting me stay and bring some portland brews as well!!

Red face Re: Share Car Camping WKend 2

Hey! My 2 friends and I have a companion pass and we would totally appreciate it if you would let us hang with you guys!

Lurker

let me know im down to split cost of the pass and bring beer and party favors im local so i know the area im just looking for a place in the grass to lay my head

Quote Originally Posted by FB3PLAYHOUSE View Post
    let me know im down to split cost of the pass and bring beer and party favors im local so i know the area im just looking for a place in the grass to lay my head
    By party favors this guy means meth, he's from Desert Hot Springs the meth capitol of So Cal. He will most likely try to rape you. Be careful.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    By party favors this guy means meth, he's from Desert Hot Springs the meth capitol of So Cal. He will most likely try to rape you. Be careful.
    YEH OK BUDDY YOU DONT CHOSE WHERE YOU GROW UP AND DHS HAS A LOT MORE THEN METH HEADS SO FUCK OFF

I need a place to stay so this would be perfect! I'm completely by myself and have nobody to go with =[.

Lurker

Interested if still available

interested !!!

Hey guys I'm also going solo with car camping willing to share. I think it would be cool if all of us with camp spots can camp next to each other and share space/supplies/etc, and I'm sure there would be plenty of extra space for people to crash. I'm planning on arriving late Thursday night or Fri morning. Let me know if anyones interested!

k3v1np-
    hey! im going solo as well and i really still want to go. Im more than willing to pay my share of gas/costs/party supplies! Its my spring break that week so im very flexible on times and just looking for a another fun coachella!
    I hope spots are still available!
    thanks!

Im Going Alone As well. Looks like there are quite a few of us going solo... we should set something up like that one guy said and park/camp/party together. I personaly plan on leaving OC Friday by 8am and have a car camp spot. Anyone wanna tag along lemme know! If the origional offer is still on the table, im up to tag along with you too!

we need camping too!

there is three of us, two boys and one girl (27, 25, 25)

i am in koreatown, but my two friends are in culver city. would love to split costs with people, and ride too maybe? we would have room for 2 more in our car
    heaven remains only the perception of who creates it

Quote Originally Posted by dylanallemang View Post
    Im Going Alone As well. Looks like there are quite a few of us going solo... we should set something up like that one guy said and park/camp/party together. I personaly plan on leaving OC Friday by 8am and have a car camp spot. Anyone wanna tag along lemme know! If the origional offer is still on the table, im up to tag along with you too!
    Hey whats up man. lou93 and I discussed on sharing my camp spot. was looking for people to combine our spots, share supplies and party with! Maybe we can leave OC together friday morning and camp next to each other? If you find people to go with you even better. I can take more people too. It be cool to have a large group. Who else is in??

Lurker

Are you still interested in sharing a pass? I need a camping pass as all my friends bailed on me and I really want to go.

Let me know how we can make this work.

I live in Los Angeles

Thanks!
    Brandon
    (310) 940-9463

Hey all! I've been pming with dylan about this, but I'm solo as well. I think it would be great fun to get some spaces set up together. I'm going to be flying into palm springs late thursday night, so unless I can get a ride from the airport, I probably won't be there until Friday morning. Depending on how I'm getting to the festival I could stop and pick up some food/things to share in trade for things I can't find at the grocery. =]]

Female 24; coming in from Colorado.

Lurker

Hi everyone! I am interested also. I will be coming from San Jose and I have a car camping pass. Trying to find a tent. Would love to grab spaces next to everyone and have a big campsite.

Jason, 26, San Jose.
    Coachella 2011, 2012, 2013!

Urban design and planning student : City Studies

Hey I'm coming up with a couple friends from San Diego for weekend two and I know we would love to have a chill group of camp neighbors. PM if you want to arrange something!

My friend and I are in Riverside and need someone to pick us up and let us pitch our tent somewhere, we'd be super grateful if someone was willing to share? I'm m/18 and she's f/21 and we're both just looking for a kickass 4/20 + coachella

Quote Originally Posted by k3v1np View Post
    Hey whats up man. lou93 and I discussed on sharing my camp spot. was looking for people to combine our spots, share supplies and party with! Maybe we can leave OC together friday morning and camp next to each other? If you find people to go with you even better. I can take more people too. It be cool to have a large group. Who else is in??
    Hi guys I'm definitely in
    !!! I'm from the OC too and me and my husband are looking for a car campsite. We're planning on bring in our BW bus and we didn't get a car camp pass early on.
    I would love to meet up with you guys Friday morning...

I have a truck and I am leaving LA on Thursday for Coachella. I am interested

We're looking for one person to ride with us from LA if anyone is interested. And ofcourse, camp with us as well.
    Let me know if you're interested!

Do you guys have a car camping pass? we'd be down to share with you and split the cost but we'll be briging our own car..

Someone bailed on me so I'm solo with a car camping pass. If anyone is looking for a ride, PM me.