Thread: Condo Rental 2Bdr 2Ba all amenities, weekend 1 Friday through Monday; INDIO!!!!

Cool Condo Rental 2Bdr 2Ba all amenities, weekend 1 Friday through Monday; INDIO!!!!

PRICE JUST REDUCED TO 1,255.00...SLEEPS 6 PERSONS COMFORTABLY...

I have an amazing condo for rent for weekend 1 from Friday 4/12/2013 through Monday 4/15/2013...This is where I stay every year and it changed my whole Coachella experience.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...693489007.html

https://www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/in/gallery_01.jpg

Click or cut and paste to view this CL listing. I'll take off $50.00 for anyone who buys it off this thread...I know it seems like a lot, but not for what you get especially after 6 people split it. This is a real VIP-like stay and has shuttles that run back and forth all day to Polo fields...It's about $10 each way in a cab and this resort is a ten to twelve minute drive in...

If you are interested after reading the CL ad, either email me or post contact infor for me to reach you. As it says in the CL ad, this is not a scam and you do not have to pony up a single dime until you are confident I am who I say I am...

Thanks for lookin', Peace and see you at the Polo fields!
    Last edited by Rascobar; 03-31-2013 at 12:28 PM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED!!!!

Default Re: Condo Rental 2Bdr 2Ba all amenities, weekend 1 Friday through Monday; INDIO!!!!

Ok seriously,
    This place looks rad.

You said it only sleeps 6.
    There's 8 of us going? Does that mean we are unfortunately out?

This place would be awesome to stay in for the weekend.
    I would be in an inner tube in the lazy river all day before the festival!

This looks so cool!!!

-m.
    Last edited by m.barba; 03-27-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Default Re: Condo Rental 2Bdr 2Ba all amenities, weekend 1 Friday through Monday; INDIO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m.barba View Post
    Ok seriously,
    This place looks rad.

You said it only sleeps 6.
    There's 8 of us going? Does that mean we are unfortunately out?

This place would be awesome to stay in for the weekend.
    I would be in an inner tube in the lazy river all day before the festival!

This looks so cool!!!

-m.
    from what i heard, yes they are pretty strict with the occupancy limit. were staying here too for wk.1

Interested!! There are two of us from Vancouver, BC. 24 yrs. Female. We would like to stay if it fills with 6 people! tawny121@hotmail.com

Hey Tawny, if you are still interested it's available. I've had a few emails, but it's only been up for a few days. The resort is all sold out. I'll email you from my gmail account. We can talk further if you think you might want it.

Thanks for your interest and hope all is well.

M~

Im staying there also but I emailed the concierge and they said theres no shuttles just taxi's

I have stayed there the last four years, this will be my fifth...every year there have been shuttles for ten bucks a day. The shuttles were not operated by the Worldmark and were a private provider...They ran about every 30 minutes and were pretty reliable...when i didn't want to wait I just used a cab...it's pretty close. Either way I love this place!!!!! I'll stay no where else. I've stayed in big houses closer to the polo fields, but to me these units are way better...there's so much to do and everyone is sooooooooooo cool and happy!

Wow, gonna bookmark this place for next year. $1500 seems pretty damn reasonable split 6 ways.

Thanks Enginedown..I think people get sticker shock, but those who have been lucky enough to stay here understand what a VIP-like experience it is...I feel so lucky to be able to stay here annually...it's my family's timeshare and it's super expensive for the plan they have...they're not making money off the rooms, just helping to pay back the monthly mortgage for it...hit me up next year if you think you want a room...we will for sure have at least one xtra!

See you in the desert!

I stayed in the same complex last year, looking into returning back..possible to notify me if its still available next week. thanks!

a.valdez yes I love this place too. I have a few emails and one is looking as though it might come through by the weekend. If it doesn't let's stay in touch and see if it's still around after this weekend. Sounds like you know first hand what a dope place this is to stay.

Peace and hope this finds you well,

I plan on contacting you next week if the place is still available..pics look great!

I just reduced the price... and updated the CL ad...see link above...Had some leads that never panned out...this unit will be sold!

Seeing the price reduced seriously makes me want to kick out 2 of my friends in order to fit! :P

I would so have taken this if it were only 6 of us, but since they are pretty strict about the 6 person limit, maybe next year!

Whoever takes this place will be doing Coachella the RIGHT way.
    VIP style in the desert is the way to go!!!

See YOU in the desert rascobar!

--m.

m.barba- thanks for your reply...as you noted the price was dropped. All reasonable offers accepted...sounds like you already have a place but keep me in mind for next year.

Hope this finds you well and see you in the desert.

COACHELLA

Rascobar...