Thread: Taxis after festival?

Lurker

Default Taxis after festival?

I'm carpooling with a few friends but in case we split up or want to stay later are there taxis services that can pick us up from the festival? What do you recommend?

Default Re: Taxis after festival?

i dont think taxis are aloud near the fest. good luck walking
    Everyones a Photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by kvazquez938 View Post
    I'm carpooling with a few friends but in case we split up or want to stay later are there taxis services that can pick us up from the festival? What do you recommend?
    You should be able to Pre-arrange a pickup time and spot with a private driver, but probably not a taxi. It might be a little costly. That would be your best bet. Finding a taxi night of is impossible.

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    December
    3 - alt-J - Pageant

There is a Taxi line for coachella, not sure how late it goes though. Should show on the map you got with your tix

Quote Originally Posted by zemorr View Post
    What's with everyone spelling it aloud on here? It's allowed, dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by zemorr View Post
    They are not aloud, but they are allowed to pick up passengers after the fest. Ive seen the line people were waiting in, you should plan some thing else. It looked like an hour wait at least.
    09,10,12w1,13w1,14w1

...oh yeah, and it's very expensive

Yeah taxis in the desert are very expensive. Where are you staying? Shuttle passes?

according to coachella.com, there is a designated taxi (and parent) drop-off and pick-up location: Corner of 52nd Ave and Madison St. i've never had to try and get a cab at the end of the night, but i would imagine it is extremely difficult and takes a while.

go to the passes thread and get close shuttle pass if possible. I see some in there for 20 bucks, which is less then 1 taxi ride and no taxi line wait.
    Last edited by fibes; 03-27-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Yo dude I went last year thinking a Taxi would be a good idea. It was not a good idea the line up for Taxis is huge and it is always like 2+ hours wait. We always ended up walking down the street flagging down cars for a ride to our hotel. It wasn't cheap either it was about 50$ for a 5 - 10 minute ride to our hotel. Shuttle passes are the way to go.

You really should try and arrange to get your taxis done before the festival. Good luck trying to fax your W-2's to your accountant from the Sahara tent whilst random perverts tap your shoulder & blow on your neck. Just sayin...
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

tap & blow is not aloud

Lurker

haha..nice try but if your going to correct someone with there grammar make sure you know how to spell good luck with your "taxes"
    Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    You really should try and arrange to get your taxis done before the festival. Good luck trying to fax your W-2's to your accountant from the Sahara tent whilst random perverts tap your shoulder & blow on your neck. Just sayin...
    Last edited by kvazquez938; 03-27-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Lurker

not sure what hotel it is all i know is its about 12/13 miles away so not far but it sucks when the person who's driving wants to leave and the rest of us want to stay...not sure about the taxi thing now sounds like its too much of a hassle Ill find another way
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Yeah taxis in the desert are very expensive. Where are you staying? Shuttle passes?

Quote Originally Posted by ijayro View Post
    Yo dude I went last year thinking a Taxi would be a good idea. It was not a good idea the line up for Taxis is huge and it is always like 2+ hours wait. We always ended up walking down the street flagging down cars for a ride to our hotel. It wasn't cheap either it was about 50$ for a 5 - 10 minute ride to our hotel. Shuttle passes are the way to go.
    HI my name is Fernie and I will be offering rides once again for Coachella weekends 1 and 2. I have 2 cars going and I 6 person truck. I can take you and your group to the Venue and back to your hotel/house with no problem. Drink all you want and dont worry about finding a ride. Taxi situation was crazy again like always, dont get stuck looking for a ride for hours.

I am very Flexible and reliable, I offer great rates. I can stop at a store on the way to your hotel/camp grounds. Message me ASAP so I can book your spot and help you have a blast at Coachella.

Message me or text me 760-619-7481 Fernie Thanks and Have a great day
    Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVCOACHELLA View Post
    HI my name is Fernie and I will be offering rides once again for Coachella weekends 1 and 2. I have 2 cars going and I 6 person truck. I can take you and your group to the Venue and back to your hotel/house with no problem. Drink all you want and dont worry about finding a ride. Taxi situation was crazy again like always, dont get stuck looking for a ride for hours.

I am very Flexible and reliable, I offer great rates. I can stop at a store on the way to your hotel/camp grounds. Message me ASAP so I can book your spot and help you have a blast at Coachella.

God you don't quit do you? Do you have a job????????????? GET A SHUTTLE PASS

A 3 mile trip in PS is $20 plus tip. A 12-mile trip would therefore cost about $80 + tip. Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ILUVCOACHELLA View Post

Yes, we know. You spam countless threads with your trash listing. You also scalp tickets. Just go away.