Thread: 1 x Sunday ticket for sale

Smile 1 x Sunday ticket for sale

1 x Sunday ticket for sale at face value incl fees ($100).
    Pickup in person in Palm Springs (at my hotel) or Coachella, at a mutually agreed time between Friday evening and Sunday morning.
    Half payable immediately, balance payable in person. (This is not negotiable, this is more to stop the case of people pulling out of the agreed sale - which has happened - rather than concerns of people not showing up).
    Once sale is completed I will post a message on this post to confirm it has been sold, and who I have sold to.

Default Re: 1 x Sunday ticket for sale

I am very interested if you still have it

Still available. Please private message me if interested.

confirming that i want it just tell me how you wanna do the first payment!!!
    thx

Have private messaged you.

This ticket has not yet been sold, please private message me if you want it. I support Paypal for payment of deposit (as understandably Western Union is quite dodgy).
    Want to confirm sale ASAP, so get in quick - $100 (less than face value - incl. of fees).

Will consider offers for a quick sale.

I'm curious to how the ticket has not sold yet. You clearly have 2 people that want it...

I honestly wish I could tell you. I have been in touch with these people, but they stop contacting when it comes to making the payment.
    I know it could seem like I am trying to scam, but I am not. I am just wanting to sell this ticket. Once I have received payment from a buyer, I will reply to this thread to say it has been sold and username it sold to, to ensure to the person who bought that it has been sold to them (and I can't try getting cash off others).
    Have paypal available, and only taking half before the concert - to protect myself from people saying they will buy, then pulling out a day beforehand. Any more advice as to what I should do? I would be happy to sell at the gate if I could be sure there would be buyers (i.e. demand) there?

vinylmartyr

I am having the same problem. People keep messaging me and not following through.

Yeah, it is very frustrating, as you have to tell others that someone has bought it. This wastes time and effort, as by the time you eventually realise that they are not coming through, the other people who were looking for tickets previously no longer require them.
    If people agree to buy tickets, they should go through with it. At the very least a courtesy message to say that they are no longer interested (as soon as they realise this to be the case) would be nice.

Ticket has finally sold - sold to user bnyced0.
    Unfortunately I got the run around from approximately half a dozen or so "buyers". I hope other sellers don't have to go through this time wasting experience.

i want a hard copy ticket for sunday if still availble..... fanny_robles1982@hotmail.com email