Thread: Still have some spots from San Diego to Coachella and back for weekend 1

Default Still have some spots from San Diego to Coachella and back for weekend 1

There is still room in my car, as of now there are 2 people. Just asking for some gas money.

Default Re: Still have some spots from San Diego to Coachella and back for weekend 1

Take the mountains down hwy 74 a beautiful drive and quicker.

Default Re: Still have some spots from San Diego to Coachella and back for weekend 1

probably less traffic too

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasterari View Post
    There is still room in my car, as of now there are 2 people. Just asking for some gas money.
    Hey, when are you going? I'm flying into San Diego on Wednesday and driving to the valley that night, then driving back to SD Monday morning.

Im leaving thursday, coming back monday, theres still one spot available if you are not trying to drive. Pm me if interested.

wondering if still have room for 1 from san diego to the desert??? my ride failed now i'm scrambling. also a possible right back. gas $$$ not a problem.

Mahalo!,

-Terence
    twack4prez@gmail.com

i do still have room, as of now theres 4 total, but 3 in the back and 2 in the front should be fine. pm me