Thread: LA/Riverside or SD: I need a ONE-WAY ride to Coachella week 2 on Friday morning/noon?

Red face LA/Riverside or SD: I need a ONE-WAY ride to Coachella week 2 on Friday morning/noon?

I need a one way ride in the morning (or noon, whatever your schedule is) of Friday April 19th to the fest.
    I already have a ride back with some friends at the end of the Festival. (They are riding up on Thurs and I have work that night)
    So i just need a one way spot if anyone has room in their car.
    I will be in Riverside (Morena Valley area to be exact) which is on the way to Indio for anyone driving from LA, or if anyone is leaving out of Riverside area.
    I can fill anyones tank or give $ for gas or whatever.

I'm female, super chill, and traveling with just my rolly-bag and collapsible-hoop
    Anyone please?
    Thank you!

Default Re: LA/Riverside or SD: I need a ONE-WAY ride to Coachella week 2 on Friday morning/n

if I knew my own schedule I'd offer a ride for gas but I don't know if I'll be working myself or not.

Default Re: LA/Riverside or SD: I need a ONE-WAY ride to Coachella week 2 on Friday morning/n

Ya, i would ditch work and ride with my friends Thursday night, (i have the sick time to do it) My issue is having to play catch up on a few days of work. My job is super busy all the time.
    Thanks though