Thread: Coachella Weekend 1 Brand New Upgraded Condo 2-3 People Needed

Default Coachella Weekend 1 Brand New Upgraded Condo 2-3 People Needed

Coachella Weekend 1 Brand New Upgraded Condo 2-3 People Needed

I have a nice spot and am looking for 2-3 people to stay with my girlfriend and I for weekend 1 at Coachella. The rental is for Thursday night to Monday morning. Just thought it would be cool to meet some new chill people and have a great weekend partying/enjoying the festival. We can negotiate pricing based on your situation and party size. This is a 1 br so we would have the bedroom, but the living room is spacious, brand new furniture (has pull out couch) and only 4.5 miles to the venue. Check it out below... look forward to hearing from you ! Cheers!

http://www.vrbo.com/375988

Default Re: Coachella Weekend 1 Brand New Upgraded Condo 2-3 People Needed

Hi -

I'm a 26 year old male from New York that plans to attend Coachella this year. I attended Coachella last year but dropped the ball on reserving another house with my friends for this year's festival.

I'm looking to get into a fun house for the weekend. I'll be coming in on Friday and plan to leave Tuesday, though could also leave on Monday. I love to drink, party, grill, etc -- just looking for a good time.

Please let me know ASAP.

Jeff

Hey. I'm interested.. my friend and I (both females ages 24 and 32) are looking for a place to stay. Our friend who had the camping pass ended up switching to weekend 2. We're super chill and fun. We're planning on arriving Thu evening and leaving Sun night.

hi, I am interested, is this still available? I really need a place to stay.

Hi! Two girls from Vancouver, BC are interesed! Please contact me at tawny121@hotmail.com for more info! Cheers!