Thread: *** VIP PASS WITH SAFARI TENT SHARE AND CAR PARK SPACE - WEEKEND 1 ***

Default *** VIP PASS WITH SAFARI TENT SHARE AND CAR PARK SPACE - WEEKEND 1 ***

I have 1 VIP GUEST pass with safari tent share and car park space for weekend 1 if anyones interested. Sharing with one other (me) girls preferred. Let me know if your interested.
    Last edited by michellem; 03-20-2013 at 03:47 PM.

Default Re: *** VIP PASS WITH SAFARI TENT SHARE AND CAR PARK SPACE - WEEKEND 1 ***

I'll give you my 2 VIP tix for weekend 2, if you trade me for your 1 VIP pass for weekend 1

Default Re: *** VIP PASS WITH SAFARI TENT SHARE AND CAR PARK SPACE - WEEKEND 1 ***

Thanks Pamela but we're coming in from London so thats no use to me. Trying to get the cash as its already paid for.

how much do you want?

well face value is $6000, instead of half could do for $2500. Its only me in the tent.

A VIP pass will not get you anywhere near the Safari tents.

its a GUEST pass which comes with the tent, gets you into all the areas you need as well as VIP, but thanks for taking the time to point that out! (yawn)

I have a weekend 1 VIP. How much to share?

michellem has a GUEST pass, not VIP...guest passes are passes that artists give to their family/friends...guests passes get you sidestage and between the stage and the rail...
    guest pass > vip
    2012w1
    2013w1

The word VIP should be nowhere in the title or description as all it does is confuse those not in the know since a VIP pass and Guest pass are two entirely different things. As proven by posters justiceforall and pamela_la_ny

Also, a guest pass will not get you sidestage or anywhere near/on the actual stages or into the photo pit Those areas are now only open to those with production credentials. There is a pit carved out from the ga area for those with guest passes and above and you can walk from the ga area back to the access road backstage to get to the golf carts, safari tents, artist compound, etc.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 03-20-2013 at 02:20 PM.

hmm no sidestage? I personally have never had a guest pass for coachella but i have had one for EDC and was able to get sidestage/backstage so i just assumed it was the same....kinda lame that you cant get sidestage imo!
    2012w1
    2013w1

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    The word VIP should be nowhere in the title or description as all it does is confuse those not in the know since a VIP pass and Guest pass are two entirely different things. As proven by posters justiceforall and pamela_la_ny

Also, a guest pass will not get you sidestage or anywhere near/on the actual stages or into the photo pit Those areas are now only open to those with production credentials. There is a pit carved out from the ga area for those with guest passes and above and you can walk from the ga area back to the access road backstage to get to the golf carts, safari tents, artist compound, etc.
    I know VIP isn't an artist bracelet. or credential. we're just talking about sharing a damn tent

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforall View Post
    I know VIP isn't an artist bracelet. or credential. we're just talking about sharing a damn tent
    You win hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Justiceforall View Post
    But you cannot get back to a Safari tent with a VIP pass.

I seem to remember some thread from some time ago which had some guy in it who posted about his experience in a Safari tent. In a nutshell, I believe he was a GA camper, met some rich chick with a safari tent, went back to her safari tent, and banged her. The point of this story is that he didn't buy a safari tent nor did he have anything that proved that he belonged. Either security was just lax or didn't check when he went into the safari area with the chick? or maybe paying safari tent people are allowed to bring back any guests they want with them as long as they have any coachella wristband?
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    But you cannot get back to a Safari tent with a VIP pass.
    You can't even get into Safari tents with an artist pass. Safari tents have their own wristband for access into that area, and nothing else will get you back there. At least that was my experience last year.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner View Post
    You can't even get into Safari tents with an artist pass. Safari tents have their own wristband for access into that area, and nothing else will get you back there. At least that was my experience last year.
    okay thanks!