Thread: FOR SALE: ONE WEEKEND ONE GA PASS AT FACE VALUE

Default FOR SALE: ONE WEEKEND ONE GA PASS AT FACE VALUE

I'm a nine year Coachella veteran looking forward to my tenth.
    I received my passes in the mail today, and I have one extra pass for weekend one.

I will sell it for face value, $350, to someone who meets the following conditions:

Must live in Southern California and be willing to pick it up at my house in Laguna Niguel THIS WEEKEND (Friday, Saturday or Sunday.)

After examining and authenticating the pass, must pay in cash. (I have receipt, Coachella shipping box, etc.)

Please don't ask me to swap weekends or trade for something else; I won't.
    Please don't ask me to ship it to you.
    Please don't ask me to postpone the time to exchange the pass/cash to a later date.

Please PM me if you are interested. Include your phone number.

Since I may get more than one offer, please write a brief note about why you would like me to sell the ticket to you instead of someone else.
    I will try to get back to a potential buyer Tuesday evening to work out the time you can pick up the pass this coming weekend. Obviously if no one has agreed to buy it by Tuesday evening, I will continue to accept other requests until it is sold. Once it is sold, I will post a message letting everyone know that it is sold.

HAPPY COACHELLA TO ALL!

Default Re: FOR SALE: ONE WEEKEND ONE GA PASS AT FACE VALUE

I will buy it $350 cash, pick it up this Friday. Let me know what time works for you. (714) 773-2980.
    Thought I couldn't go because of my new job, turns out I got the days off and need need need to go for my 4th year!!!!!!

Hello, I am very interested in your pass for weekend 1. I am located down in Encinitas, CA so the drive to Laguna Niguel is so minor I would literally drive up any day this week if you were to select me as the lucky purchaser of your pass. I have the cash needed as of now and it will be a non-issue to produce it whenever needed if selected. I like that you include the note about "presenting a case" as to why someone should be selected to purchase. Last year was my first time at coachella but as I'm sure you well know the feeling, I was instantly hooked and as soon as i was pulling away on that last sunday of weekend two i was all ready looking ahead to this year. the crew I wound up going with last year has since become something of a family to me, despite the fact that it was quite the eclectic mix of people from multiple countries. Having the opportunity to once again reunite with them out in indio in 25 days would be absolutely unreal. I hope that this message reaches you in time as well as meets your qualifications because if so, you could help to begin the most anticipated and epic countdown the greatest weekend of the entire year. (760) 822 4952

Lurker

wow this guy deserves a ticket im not even gunna try

The pass has been sold to mwilkerson90.
    Thanks and good luck to the others that responded.