Thread: Tachevah

Default Tachevah

Paul Tollett is a strong supporter of the Coachella Valley. His latest venture is a competition between local bands to perform at an event called "Tachevah" in Palm Springs on April 17, putting this event between Weekend 1 and Weekend 2. For those that like unknown/up-and-coming bands, there are some gems here. I personally favor Dead Reverend, You Me & Us, and Gram Rabbit (a local fave for years). Is anyone else planning on attending this, or do those that live outside the Coachella Valley even know about this?
    http://mycoachella.mydesert.com/tachevah-vote-favorite-band/

Last edited by kellybuck99; 03-18-2013 at 06:19 PM.

Default Re: Tachevah

More than 46,000 votes have been cast so far for Tachevah: A Palm Springs block party!

http://mycoachella.mydesert.com/2013.../?sf10708243=1 For those that support the underground music scene, and like discovering bands in their infancy..... "The Top 10 bands will advance to a panel comprised of Goldenvoice executives and MyDesert.com, who will decide which three bands will perform.

They will perform April 17 (between Coachella weekends) in front of Goldenvoice executives, the MyDesert.com audience — and you, the fans.

Voting closes at 5 p.m. PT on Friday, so VOTE NOW."

I'm definitely about You, Me & Us. The girl is so fucking cute live! She's got this geeky vibe going on. I've actually seen the band quite a few times so I decided I'd help them & vote for them!

Right on! I'm really hoping I get to see them. I guess the results will be posted soon as far as the top 10. After that, it's up to Paul Tollett and company...

Passion Pit to headline Tachevah

Passion Pit, an indie band with one of the biggest hits in the country, will headline Tachevah: A Palm Springs Block Party, Goldenvoice and The Desert Sun announced today.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.