Thread: San Diego to Coachella Weekend 1

Hybrid View

Lurker

Default San Diego to Coachella Weekend 1

Unfortunately everyone I was going with decided to no longer go, so I'm trying to find people to carpool with or people to carpool with me. I can fit 2 extra people in my car and I have a car camping pass too so you can stay with me in my camping spot or I can go in your car and use my car camping spot on your car instead. All I ask is that you give me some money for gas(if we use my car, if we use your car I'll give you gas money) and the camping spot, it won't be anything ridiculous, I can stop anywhere in between San Diego and Indio if I'm driving. I'm a 19 year old female and are looking for people around my age to go with and again I'm going Weekend 1 and trying to get to Indio sometime in the afternoon Thursday and leaving for home sometime in the afternoon Monday.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Default Re: San Diego to Coachella Weekend 1

Take the bus. Imagine, if you will, taking a bus to Coachella with a bunch of people who are taking a bus to Coachella. Sounds a lot cooler than trying to arrange pickups on a message board full of bullshitters who're willing to spend ten minutes of their time to sabotage your time. It's too easy to get hosed. Just drive out solo, or get a bus ticket. (I don't care how much money you have, in case the previous sentences didn't indicate as much. Money is not, and never will be, a relevant issue when it comes to this festival. Go for broke, or stay home)

Lurker

Thanks for your input, but I'd still rather carpool with people if I can, I've met awesome people from the internet, and met up with some last year at Coachella and it really made the weekend that much more amazing.

Hey ,

I am flying in from Houston on Thursday night with a friend. We plan on renting an SUV as soon as we touch down and driving up there to get a good car camping spot.We could split gas money if you want. PM me if you want to facebook chat. Cheers!

Hey there, i am also looking to either share a ride or have people help out with gas for my car. Let me know thanks.

yes! another fellow san dieagan going to coachella, and we're both 19. always cool to know people in camping!

Heya, I'm going to be flying in to San Diego for a few days, but need to work out a way to get to the camp site on Thursday (i'll be camping with a big group of friends).

I can put in for car rental/gas or anything required.

Down! I'm going with a big group on thurs and we could use an extra spot. PM me if you're interested

Spot still available??
    I'll give you gas money on the way and back here in SD.

Spot still available?

i still have spots available, let me know, pm me

Hey errybody, I'll be driving up to the valley from San Diego on Wednesday, and driving back Monday morning -- let me know if you want to share a ride.