Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Car Camping Party Weekend 2!

Default Car Camping Party Weekend 2!

Hello, I saw a similar thread like this and thought it was a good idea. My 3 friends and I (3 girls, one guy) are looking to group up with some chill people to maximize our car camping experience. We will also be flying and may not be able to bring a canopy for shade so it would be great to camp beside others who have one. We are down to earth, fun loving people from VA (we drink, 420, etc). It will be my friends' first Coachella experience and I want it to be an epic one!

Our flight gets in LA around noon and we should arrive at the campgrounds around 4 (gotta pick up some stuff in LA and go to the grocery store). We could all meet at the Indio grocery store and head over to the campgrounds.

Again, this is just a fun idea to car camp with a group of new, fun people who like to have a good time. Let me know if you're interested and if the schedule fits yours since we will need to arrive together to park beside each other.

Happy Coachella, 40 days!!

Default Re: Car Camping Party Weekend 2!

you're flying in and renting a car or what?

We are flying into LAX and renting a car.

Sounds like a good idea! Will be driving there by myself... That way, you won't be all packed on your campground! I can share some space! :-) Let me know!

How many spaces will you have? My roommate and I are interested, how much would it cost? 541-690-4789

Very interested. We're Canadian girls driving across from Toronto - how many spaces do you have? Also how much?!

You're welcome to park next to us and we can merge some campspots together! My friends and I will be driving from Santa Barbara, a time TBA, but definitely wanna do something! Or even if plans fall through and we get there at different times, if you're interested PM me and I'll send you my number so maybe we can all meet up after!

Lurker

I would be in. I'm probably rolling solo on this. My buddy backed out last minute and I'm doing Weekend 2. Would love to party with some new peeps!!!

I'm headin over to L.A from England with 3 mates, hiring a car from LAX looking for all the usual shit to go down, you know just kicking back at the campsite with everyone, drinking, 420 etc etc. We're Car camping on the 2nd weekend and got a day in L.A to do whatever before we actually go to the festival. So so excited for this to go down, be good to see some people out there!.. First time in America.

For sure hit me up if your trying to exchange contact info, facebook, instagram etc

Lurker

We will arrive at 5 and then imbibe

No cost for anything... We have a space and a car and are looking for others who have cars and a car camping pass to link up with, enter the campgrounds together, and park beside each other.
    Last edited by lolove_rva; 03-31-2013 at 07:23 AM.

Im driving from San francisco by myself and would love to camp out with some chill people, ill help out with any necessities as well.

Lurker

driving from san jose down that day. also got a car camping pass. let me know!

A couple friends and I (3 of us total) are driving up from San Diego and would love to expand our group for the weekend. We have a car camping pass and an EZ-UP with more than enough room underneath! PM if you're still looking

I can dig it

Hey, I'm heading over with some friends from the UK, we're hiring a car and camping. We wanted to head up to San Fran after, would you be up for a road trip if we paid in?

Quote Originally Posted by mivelmo View Post
    Hey, I'm heading over with some friends from the UK, we're hiring a car and camping. We wanted to head up to San Fran after, would you be up for a road trip if we paid in?
    That sounds fun! I'm down to camp alongside at Coachella but unfourtunately afterwards I have to get back to reality in Virginia

Also interested. It's two of us so far with a car camping. Driving from San Diego. Let us know

So, It's this the group camping thread for weekend 2?

Me and my friend are coming from LA. We have our medical marihuana card...so we will providing lots of it. We do not have a tent so we are trying to get to camp with people who have it. We also have extra space since one of us is sleeping in the card and the other one in a small tent. We should be able to fit more people at no cost but bring supplies.

I have an extra car camping pass that I lend to your camping party. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be driving in from LA and I have two shade tents and several coolers. I am an Army Vet who knows how to do Coachella Camping well. Looking forward to new experiences. Let me know if this works for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JBcoachella View Post
    So, It's this the group camping thread for weekend 2?

Me and my friend are coming from LA. We have our medical marihuana card...so we will providing lots of it. We do not have a tent so we are trying to get to camp with people who have it. We also have extra space since one of us is sleeping in the card and the other one in a small tent. We should be able to fit more people at no cost but bring supplies.
    Check your PMs

Quote Originally Posted by latrojan976 View Post
    I have an extra car camping pass that I lend to your camping party. Please let me know if you are interested. I will be driving in from LA and I have two shade tents and several coolers. I am an Army Vet who knows how to do Coachella Camping well. Looking forward to new experiences. Let me know if this works for anyone.
    Check your PM

So far with camping pass :
    lolove_rva
    Mikebee49
    Artemka
    latrojan976
    sujason25
    Me.

Might have a camping pass (please confirm):
    Estill
    dougwjones63
    BryantDennan
    dfinn77

I think we should be able to fit a good amount of people without a camping spot.

I think we should be able to fit a good amount of people without a camping spot.
    Does that include us??

So far with camping pass :
    lolove_rva
    Mikebee49
    Artemka
    latrojan976
    sujason25
    Me.

Might have a camping pass (please confirm):
    Estill
    dougwjones63
    BryantDennan
    dfinn77

I think you're right.. the question is everyones schedule. If we don't enter the campground together we can't camp together obviously. From what I've seen from PMing people either they don't know their schedule yet, haven't responded or the schedule is too far off of ours.

Kat719 and latrojan976- what's your schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by kat719 View Post
    Does that include us??
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by lolove_rva View Post
    I think you're right.. the question is everyones schedule. If we don't enter the campground together we can't camp together obviously. From what I've seen from PMing people either they don't know their schedule yet, haven't responded or the schedule is too far off of ours.

Kat719 and latrojan976- what's your schedule?
    The earliest we can leave LA is 1:00pm (picking up someone at the airport). We just want to pick up supplies for the weekend along the way, then booting it to Indio. What time did y'alls want to head in?

Also can anyone offer us a companion car parking pass so we can put our car in companion parking?

We are actually heading out with lolover_rva from LA around the same time as you. I've heard companion passes are still available but I'm not sure about it.

Maybe someone can purchase a companion pass for you all. I know I did that for someone already, just going to pick it up at the Tennis Gardens.