Thread: Neon Desert Music Festival 2013

Default Neon Desert Music Festival 2013

This was announced today.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

old school

Default Re: Neon Desert Music Festival 2013

Bosnian Rainbows is the Mars Volta "side project" doing a hometown show.

Molotov....lucky!
    Upcoming Shows:
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

I like this little festival, was able to snag a ticket for $45, great price.

I think there should be about 10 more bands to be announced or so, I went to El Paso and Juarez to visit family last year during labor day weekend and had a great time. I think I'm going to take a couple of extra days this year and go hike or camp to the Guadalupe Mountains or to Big Ben and do a pit stop in Marfa.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

Quote Originally Posted by ialvarado2 View Post
    I like this little festival, was able to snag a ticket for $45, great price.

I think there should be about 10 more bands to be announced or so, I went to El Paso and Juarez to visit family last year during labor day weekend and had a great time. I think I'm going to take a couple of extra days this year and go hike or camp to the Guadalupe Mountains or to Big Ben and do a pit stop in Marfa.
    I'm an El Paso local and I love this city, but I had high hopes for the third year of neon Desert...this is the worst of the three years with the 1st year being the best.

The Guadelupe and Big Bend/Marfa Idea is well worth it and very cool of you to decide to do.

I also have a ticket for sale for this fesival, already got my hardcopy in the mail, I'm selling for $65
    Last edited by ApacheRunner; 03-16-2013 at 02:01 PM.

The festival kicked ass and Bosnian Rainbows fucking killed it.

I'm hoping to get the new record soon, they'll be an excellent Coachella add for 2014.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor