Thread: Big Paraid

Default Big Paraid

Hey guys, I'm doing some PR stuff for this new band called Big Paraid. They're out in Chicago so if any of you are from out there you should definitely check them out! The production company I'm working for just shot their first music video, it's pretty sweet. I'd love to hear what you guys think, though I feel like, knowing these boards, I'm just going to get a ton of shit! Hah

www.bigparaid.com

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Default Re: Big Paraid

This is better than most of the new bands at Coachella. Is that filter on the singer's voice because he's not a very good singer or just for aesthetics?

Also, shit, is it possible to hear a song nowadays without them going "la la la" or "heeeeeeeeeeey" or something equivalent at some point?

Overall though, it's good.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Im with Randy here. The song is good and certainly catchy enough, but I am not a fan of the singer's voice. Or, at least, whatever is going on with his voice in this song.

Also, I don't really understand the music video, but it looks like it would have been a total blast to shoot.

They planning on going on tour soon? If they are and want to come to Vancouver, I could help get them a show/ do some publicity for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

They're good, nothin' special though. Pretty identical to every other 2000's indie band.. That being said, I can see them becoming huge/the next flavor of the month.

7/10 Cloud Nothings W/ Metz @ Constellation Room
    7/11 Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds @ The Shrine Auditorium
    7/19 X (Acoustic) @ Pappy & Harriet's
    8/23-8/24 FYF Fest
    9/11 Swans @ The Roxy