Thread: I have WK1 Car Camping Pass

Default I have WK1 Car Camping Pass

Like the title says I have a car camping pass. Me and my brother are looking to fly into LAX on Thursday and share the spot with someone who has a car. This is our first coachella but we've been to bonnaroo and lolla a couple times. Looking to have an awesome weekend.

Default Re: I have WK1 Car Camping Pass

I'd be interested in sharing a camping pass. Let me know what the arrangements are? Or what you have in mind.

I am also interested in sharing a car pass. I have a car no pass, and I will be flying in to LAX also Thursday...Let me know the details

Hey! Me and my two friends are also looking to share a camping spot. Let me know if you have room to squeeze in three Swedes! We'll also be travelling from LA on Thursday and were thinking about renting a car there, so maybe we can carpool too?

I have a car but no car camping pass. I live in San Diego but could pick you up from LA.

I have a camping pass for weekend 1 and need someone to help with costs of camping pass and gas. also have a 10x10 ez-up that has a tent attachment which is pretty huge (no pun intended) pm me!!!!
    http://reviews.walmart.com/1336/1098...ws/reviews.htm
    Last edited by Chubbs357; 03-18-2013 at 10:18 PM.

My friend and I (both females,26) have car camping. We're arriving at LAX Thursday and renting a car but we don't have a tent! Share your tent and we will share our space

I have a car but no car camping pass because my friends didn't get ticket before it sold out :'(

I have a tent and car but no car camping pass, if anyone has a pass but no car I'll reimburse them for the car camping pass AND let you camp with me!

Hey, what time are you flying in Thursday? I have two friends flying into LAX that day, but don't have a ride as well. I'm currently looking for a place to camp out, so we could cover the cost of a rental car and you all could drive down together. let me know if you're still looking!