Thread: Weekend 2 - ROOMS AVAILABLE on RV

Lurker

Default Weekend 2 - ROOMS AVAILABLE on RV

My boyfriend, a couple friends and I are renting a RV and posting up 3.2miles away from the festival for Weekend 2. Some of our friends backed out and decided to do the camping thing instead. So we are looking for company and help pitching in for it. There is room for 3extra people (possibly 4 if you donít mind bunking up) comfortably and we have a shower and bathroom on board (thank the lord). So no feeling like a dirty hippy all weekend (lol). Depending on how many people we get in on this dealio price for each person will be around $180 Ė 220 (subject to change, but all can be figured out down the line. Not looking to rip off anyone).

We would prefer to have people from Southern Cali, so that way we can meet before hand and determine that youíre not a psychoJ. Really donít have a preference on gender just looking for cool chill people. Message me here or email me if interested or have any questions: ilana.libes.869@my.csun.edu.

And on a side note we also have 2 extra tickets for weekend 2 at the regular price, $349 (again not looking to rip off anyone).

Lurker

Default Re: Weekend 2 - ROOMS AVAILABLE on RV

One person in. Still need at least 3-2 more people to pitch in. The more the merrier and cheaper for all of us!

Lurker

The place where we will be setting up the RV is now only about a mile away! Found someone who is willing to set us up on there 1 acre lot. Plus they have a security gate surrounding their area so everything will be safe and secure.

Lurker

Re-configured the amounts for each person. It will be between $230-270 a person for the whole weeekend. This is including the RV, Gas, and Camp. I will also be supplying snacks and breakfast