Thread: Weekend 2 - looking for Walking Distance accommodations

Default Weekend 2 - looking for Walking Distance accommodations

Greetings,

My girlfriend and I flying in for Coachella weekend 2 from Boston, Massachusetts. We are currently booked at the Best Western in Palm Desert which costs an insane amount of money and is about a 10 mile shuttle ride to/from the fest.

We are trying to avoid all the hassles in order to get inside to see lots of music with relative comfort and ease.
    FWIW, we are both in our 30s, are seasoned music festival vets and are respectful but fun.
    We would love to stay with others that are around our age range.

If you have a bedroom available at a resort for a reasonable price, please get in touch with me ASAP.

Respond to:
    matthew.j.vaughan (at) gmail dot com

Default Re: Weekend 2 - looking for Walking Distance accommodations

bump it up

we are a really nice and fun couple looking to share accommodations with another group of cool people.

Weekend 2-

I am renting two bedrooms in my 5 bedroom house, $400.00 per room (max 3 people) for the weekend of April 19-21, 2013, you can leave until Monday morning 11 am, just let us know beforehand. We require a deposit of $100.00 paid through PayPal and the balance of $300.00 cash upon arrival. Bedrooms have a queen size bed, ceiling fan and central AC, and you can use the kitchen and laundry room, we can e-mail pictures of the bedrooms. Our development is (2 mi) to the Coachella Fest venue, a pharmacy, bank, and fast food restaurants within walking distance. You can walk but people that have stayed in the past have taken their cars because they said that once they arrive at the venue, they have to do another loop for about 1 mile, if you wish to speak with someone who has stayed in my house let know and I will forward you their e-mail.

P.S. My family and I will be staying in our house for the weekend as well

Address: 83-311 Los Cabos Ave, Coachella, CA 92236 (Jackson St and Ave 48)

Let me know if you have any questions or if you are interested, e-mail @ Carla.felix.ucsd@gmail.com

Hey there, we are still looking for close accommodations.

Perhaps we would like to party with you?