Thread: House Available Across Street from Concert

Default House Available Across Street from Concert

Hi...

We have a house literally diagonally across the street from the concert. It's in the nice gated development of Indian Palms Country Club. (The concert is at Monroe and 50th street... and so is the development!) The house (built in 2003) is just under 2,000 square feet... professionally cleaned... a powerful central air-conditioner.

There is a master bedroom and 2 smaller bedrooms, plus one good sized den which could be used as another bedroom--all carpeted. There are 2 full bathrooms, both with showers... the master has a whirlpool tub... and there is a nice 1/2 bathroom in the hallway. There is a gas range and microwave in the kitchen.

The house is vacant now as we just moved so there is no furniture... but it sure beats camping out on a hot sweaty lawn. The development also features several pools and a restaurant. A gas grill in the backyard overlooking the golf course fairway.

See photos at:

http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4e5459...d413d3d0a&sb=1

(Maximize your window and click the PLAY button at the bottom left to see all photos.)

Note that these photos were obviously taken before we moved, when the furniture was still in place. With no furniture, there is a ton of sleeping space. Depending on how much we could get for its use, we may rent it out for the concert.

We'd require a simple rental agreement and damage deposit (refundable). Renters must be responsible... considerate of neighbors... and 18+. Let me know if you're interested... how many people... and how much you'd be willing to pay for the full 3 days. Thanks...
    Last edited by HouseAvailNext2Concert; 04-01-2007 at 12:32 PM.

Default Re: House Available Across Street from Concert

So far it is me and my boyfriend coming from san diego, I have a friend in LA that is going with some additonal people (don't know exact #) also I have 6 extra 3-day passes i cannot sell. so I'm not sure if its worth it for me to rent, how much are you willing to rent for?

Hi... thanks for your post. We have no set $ amt in mind... really looking to get an idea of what the need is out there since it's so close to the concert date. Happy to entertain offers. Thanks...

i'll rent it for a case of beer.

just another silly person out to make a buck. with no furniture, no towels, no nothing, you essentially are renting nothing but shade.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

the ac sounds nice though.

or renting the ablitity to crawl to your temporary home. i'll pay $300/night check in thursday night be out monday morning

hey i am from coachella and i need a ticket for sunday show i have a three day pass how much is rent? oh yea my name is teddy