Thread: Free show at UCLA April 10th w/ Peaches, Saul Williams, Jello Biafra and More

Default Free show at UCLA April 10th w/ Peaches, Saul Williams, Jello Biafra and More

April, 10 2007 at Ackerman Grand Ballroom @ UCLA
    Cost : FREE for all UCLA students or $10 donations.

MIGHTY MIC HUMAN AWARNESS CONCERT Featuring: Peaches Saul Williams The Fall of Troy Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys Mark Gonzales Raine Maida & Far East Movement Please be aware this is a UCLA event, and that the general public is welcome, but UCLA students will be admitted first and foremost.

Default Re: Free show at UCLA April 10th w/ Peaches, Saul Williams, Jello Biafra and More

how about alumni?

Default Re: Free show at UCLA April 10th w/ Peaches, Saul Williams, Jello Biafra and More

How would I know? I just post info, its your job to take it upon yourself to find out. If you are an alumni that means you know how it works right?

Banned

Are the campus fascists, ie pigs, planning to taser anyone this time?

Goddamn fascist pigs.

E

i just wanted to leave the venue...

yeah, ive been seeing those posters around campus. seems like a pretty shitty concert, to be honest.

I would love to see Saul Williams again...too bad I live in Utah.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

i love how its Jello Biafra of the Dead Kennedys. i would go just for him...peaches doesnt hurt either. so you been to school for a year or 2 and u know you've seen it all?

Yeah, the show is for everybody. I'll be working there, if you wanna come by and say hi. It may very well be a trainwreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****