Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 159

Thread: Real Robots That Will Really End You

  1. #1
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Real Robots That Will Really End You








  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,550

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    I'll beat the fuck out of you and these pussy robots
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  3. #3
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    May Neighborhood Creep be one of the first to fall to the DARPA uprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  4. #4
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post


    For some reason this thing is the most terrifying to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  5. #5
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,336

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You


  6. #6
    old school ThatGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,115

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Watching it try to walk on the ice was pretty funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

  7. #7
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Unlike BIG BOMB you can turn these off
    Last edited by VigoTheCarpathian; 03-01-2013 at 12:21 PM.

  8. #8
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    ... huh? What the fuck is a thermo bomb? Do you mean thermonuclear bombs? You realize that nuclear weapons don't detonate unless you choose to detonate them, right? They're not made of combustible material. They're never turned on to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  9. #9
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Not to downplay the creepiness of bio system inspired robots or the implications they hold on future warfare.

  10. #10
    old school
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Innerspace
    Posts
    3,292

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    I'll bet Herbie Hancock has a hand behind all of this.
    "Oh this uncertainty is taking me over"

  11. #11
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    ... huh? What the fuck is a thermo bomb? Do you mean thermonuclear bombs? You realize that nuclear weapons don't detonate unless you choose to detonate them, right? They're not made of combustible material. They're never turned on to begin with.
    I'm aware of that Randy.

  12. #12
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    I don't think you are based on the fact that you just made a comment that would imply you think the exact opposite of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  13. #13
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    I'd like to see a flying machine with the agility and dynamics of a hawk.

  14. #14
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    I don't think you are based on the fact that you just made a comment that would imply you think the exact opposite of that.
    You can turn the robot off after you start it. Detonating a bomb is irreversible.

  15. #15
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Not to mention that one thermonuclear weapon is exponentially more devastating than a fast robot with a machine gun

  16. #16
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    I think you've become the single stupidest individual on this board.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  17. #17
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Boring

  18. #18

  19. #19
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Oh no le terminatorrr! Tout comme le cinema !

  20. #20
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    If you dolts insist on fearing a technological advancement go check out how synthetic biologists are using viruses to facilitate rapid gene expression and protein assembly.

  21. #21
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    There's not a single thing on this planet that you understand. Shaddup and go 'way.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,356

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    So because some biologists have made some beneficial discoveries in the genetics no "technological advancement" should be feared in any other technological pursuit.

    you're right. What dolts.

  23. #23
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    So because some biologists have made some beneficial discoveries in the genetics no "technological advancement" should be feared in any other technological pursuit.

    you're right. What dolts.
    Le differences, jack. Not all things are equall. Machine guns are a more dangerous technogy than swords.

  24. #24
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    There's not a single thing on this planet that you understand. Shaddup and go 'way.
    You're a pig who has yet to convey an ineresting idea on this message board

  25. #25
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    It's not your fault, Randy.

  26. #26
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Poor breeding

  27. #27
    Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,356

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    Le differences, jack. Not all things are equall. Machine guns are a more dangerous technogy than swords.
    jesus fucking christ please die, you.

  28. #28
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    You're a pig who has yet to convey an ineresting idea on this message board
    You say that like you're not.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  29. #29
    Gummi bear sultan miscorrections's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Citty upon a Hille
    Posts
    15,979

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    If you dolts insist on fearing a technological advancement go check out how synthetic biologists are using viruses to facilitate rapid gene expression and protein assembly.
    And please do not talk about science. You are an embarrassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    Has anyone gone on a date with a sandwich recently? What base did you get to? Ham?

  30. #30
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,797

    Default Re: Real Robots That Will Really End You

    Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    You're a pig who has yet to convey an ineresting idea on this message board
    Glass houses, fool.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Similar Threads

  1. Where's free the Robots?
    By dahboom in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 02:16 PM
  2. 2009 Really Real Super Real Headliners
    By PassiveTheory in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:24 AM
  3. FREE THE ROBOTS
    By Red Blonde Head in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:14 PM
  4. FREE THE ROBOTS?
    By johnnystar in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 01:14 PM
  5. Spinoff: French Robots vs. German Robots
    By Wheres the beef? in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 06:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •